Chapter 20

"A ball, ball? Like princess gown and all those things?" she asked excitement visible in her voice.

He gave her a warm smile and explained"Yes, it's a charity ball and since it's happening on Halloween they decided to add masks and make it mysterious."

"Wait, but I don't have a fancy dress for those kinds of events, hell I don't even own a beautiful dress for a date" She said panicked and got up. She put her hands in her hair pulling slightly. "What do i do Michael?"

He got up, took two steps to her and held her hands in his squeezing a little and looked at her "Don't worry princess, i will personally take you shopping."

She blushed and nodded not bothering to argue because she couldn't afford a dress for that kind of events. He was offering why decline, that's just stupid. And they are friends.

Right? He just called you princess

Friday was already there; Micheal and Eden had plans to go shopping. He was going to buy his suit and her dress with the masks they would be wearing.

He wanted to pick her dress and mask and send it to her like any other rich man he was but he didn't want to be that kind of rich man. He wanted to spend time with her and play around with her. He wanted to be the boy-next door to her, not an ass arrogant rich man.

He liked the relationship they had. He worked at a cafe/bakery shop when he was supposed to be in an office ordering his subordinates around like any other CEO but he couldn't. One- he had to prove to his father that he was grown and he could take that responsibility- two- he was really enjoying his time there especially with Eden around.

To say that he was glad, he was her shoulder to cry on was an understatement but he wanted more with her. He knew she felt something for Nick but he also knew that he had known her longer than Nick has so he knew he had a chance. He thought

He was never one to brag about his family and how much money he had. Infact his boss didn't know Michael could buy a whole damn building if he wanted to. He was like any other nomal dude apart from being handsome as hell and the bike he owned that made him even more handsome. He was normal to the people that didn't know him.

"That's hideous" Eden exclaimed looking at a dress Michael was holding up. "You're supposed to have taste in fashion, i mean you're rich and supposed to atleast know something about fashion"

He chuckled to Eden's comment "Ooh i do have taste, i just thought you would wear something like that"

Eden gasped and gave him a dirty playful look "i may come from a poor family but even i can't wear something like that Micheal." She shook her head as if showing her disappointment.

"Just kidding Eden, you'd look beautiful in anything" He smiled and dropped his voice a little and gave her a look she couldn't understand.

Is he flirting?

"Try this on Miss" the lady that was helping them in the shop came breaking the silence that seemed to be very loud for Eden.

She brought a long sleeveless dress that flowed from the waist down and it had a long cut at the front. It had thin straps. It came with a black mask that covered almost all her face.

She went in the fitting room and tried it on. She stepped out of the room and everyone was in shock. Michael had wide eyes, he has never seen Eden in such a dress and she was so beautiful and sexy at same time. He wondered what she would look like if she had make up and hair done with a pair of high heels.

"Well, how do i look?" She asked feeling a little shy from the eyes that were starring at her.
"You look, breath taking Eden." Michael said approaching her. He took her hand in his and twirled her around " so beautiful"