*27 years later* (Ch. 3)

That night, after I put my daughter to bed and gazed at her sleeping face. I gently brushed my fingers against her cheek and then tucked her in and walked out of her room quietly, soon as the door closed I let out a soft sigh to myself, how was I going to tell Eddie about the call?....Did Mike already  call him?.....I wasn't sure how to tell him exactly...

As soon as I saw Eddie pull up the drive way, I walked out to the front porch as I watched him get out of his car and up the steps he smiled at me and gave me a hug and kiss
"Hello hunny how was your day?"
He asked me , I smiled but then looked off to the side....

"Is everything alright?" He asked curiously noticing how I was acting...

After a little bit of silence I flat out told him about the phone call and how Mike wants all of us to meet up at the old china restaurant downtown in Derry

"No no no no no no no no nooooo no no no you're kidding right?...I-I-I-I mean this cant be happening we took care of that crap years ago theres no way in hell I'm going through this crap again nope nope" he said as he paced in the livingroom back and forth, I watched him as he frantically paced back and forth as he was tensing up and freaking out.....

I then stood up and tried to calm him down
"Eddie Eddie calm down it's alright"
He looked at me
"Alright?...Alright?! No no nothing about this is alright I dont know if I can go down there tomorrow night I dont know what to..."
I gripped his shoulders so he'd look straight at me
"Eddie I'll be there with you for better or worse remember?"
I told him with such care in my eyes, Eddie took a deep breath and sighed
"You're right...you're right...sorry I lost it for a second there"
He said as he ran his fingers through his hair and tried to keep himself calm

"Itll be ok Eddie" I say with a small smile on my face,  deep down I was worried and a bit uneasy about this whole ordeal myself. But, maybe this time as long as we are all there this whole thing can be resolved...that is if anyone comes back....

That night I couldn't sleep, I laid in bed staring at the ceiling I couldn't believe we were gunna see the old gang from our childhood, it was pretty exciting none the less but on the other hand I was worried as well.....I turned to my side to see a sleeping Eddie beside me, I knew he was worried and afraid but it's not like he was going alone...

The next evening, I dropped off our daughter with the sitter and Eddie and I headed downtown towards the restaurant it was quiet none the less course Derry isnt all that lively to begin with anyways. We parked and got out of the car and Eddie froze in place still uneasy I could tell, but I grabbed his hand gently in mine and it made him relax a bit....

We then headed inside and looked around, sure enough we headed back to one of the back tables and saw Mike , we both approached him and he smiled
" (Y/N) Eddie...so good to see you two again"
He said as he looked at us both
"So see you two stuck it out I'm glad was wondering if you two would"
He said with a small chuckle and crossing his arms
"Its really good to see you again Mike"
I say leaning in and giving him a hug, he hugged me back and as we were talking we saw Bill and Richie and Ben come in

"Well well well Bowers junior been forever"
Says Richie with a smirk on his face that smirk sure hasnt changed since we were teens, I roll my eyes with a smirk and playfully punch his arm
"Hey ya there Rich Rich hows things?"
He smirked and chuckled under his breath
"Ah ya know same ole same ole I'm just one of the best comedians in the state is all"
He said acting rather proud , I roll my eyes with my arms crossed
"What about youuuuuu Bowers junior? Done anything impressive lately?"
He asked crossing his arms with his smirk still on his face...
"Well I...."
I began then I heard a woman's voice behind me
"(Y/N)?"
I turned and saw it was Beverly , my eyes lit up
"Bev! So good to see you again"
I say enthusiastically and hugged her tight...

We all sat down and caught up learning how everyone's lives turned out it was nice to see the old gang again...

"So you and Eddie hmm?"
Asked Bev with a smile, I blushed a little
"Yes he and I married a few years back I inherited my father's house and we have a beautiful little girl"
I say showing her a picture of her smiling , Bev smiled wide
"Awww shes so beautiful (Y/N) she has your eyes and Eddie's hair"
We both giggled like we use to as teens...

We all drank and ate and carried on with one another it was like nothing changed just a few years older was the only difference, it was definitely great to catch up but I think for a moment everyone forgot as to why Mike decided to randomly call everyone for a horror we thought we buried years ago.....

(If you have enjoyed this story thus far please leave a comment if youd like me to continue it ^^)