Appointment [TodoDeku]

Well, only the second chapter and I'm already jumping headfirst into an AU. This is a Mafia Au set in an Alternate Universe with no quirks. 

Warnings: A little bit of mature language and violence, as well as minor character death

___

"Please! Please forgive me, I didn't- AAH!" The pitiful man cried as Todoroki's fist collided with his face. The young mafia boss took a step back and sneered in disgust at the cowardly man on his knees, blood running down his face. The bastard was an undercover spy, going around trying to double-cross Todoroki and his organization. As far as Shoto was concerned, the bastard deserved to rot in hell.

"Slimy cretin..." His heterochromatic eyes bore no emotion as he wiped the blood off his knuckles and checking his watch. 1:00. Damn.

"I, I can offer you money! Or I can be your spy! Please, let me prove my loyalty to you!" The man clutched at the fabric of Shoto's expensive pants. The other man scoffed disdainfully at the pathetic excuse of a human at his feet.

"Unfortunately, I am already rather behind for an important appointment of mine. So as disgusting of a creature as you are, I'm afraid it's time for me to go," Todoroki stepped back, letting the man nearly fall on his face after he lost the mafia boss as support. Eyes shining with hope, the coward stared up at Shoto with awe in his eyes. His face soon twisted into horror as he caught a glint of metal and found a gun to his head.

Shoto smiled, his expression changing for the first time since he had stepped into the room. He knelt down and lifted the poor man's chin, his mismatched eyes sparkling with amusement.

"You miserable creature. Your loyalty means absolutely nothing to me. You are a rat, scurrying between the feet of your betters. You thought you were so clever, hiding out until now, but," Todoroki cocked the gun. "You are worthless. And anything worthless has to die."

BANG!

A thump as a body hit the ground.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"What the hell could you possibly need at this hour of the morning?" Bakugo practically yelled. Todoroki winced, moving the phone away from his ear. So loud...

"It is one in the afternoon, Bakugo. I need a cleaning squad at the warehouse on," Todoroki paused, stepping out of the blood-soaked warehouse to check the street. "5239 Terris Avenue."

"The hell candy cane? First, you go and wake me up, and then you need me to clean after you? Fuck, it's too damn early for this shit," Todoroki could hear Bakugo grumbling on the other end of the line.

"Great. I'd like it cleaned up by five. Now, if you will excuse me, I have things to do," Shoto promptly hung up, but not before Bakugo could let out a string of curse words. He checked his watch and scowled at the time. 1:30.

The dual-haired man strolled briskly along the street, his long overcoat trailing behind him. Making his way through the battered and torn up streets long past their prime, he didn't spare a glance towards the looks he was attracting. If they knew what was best for them, they would keep their mouths shut.

A cry reached Shoto's ears, coming from an alley to his right. He glanced in its direction, intending to keep walking. He wasn't quite sure why he stopped. Maybe it was the fact some low-lives had were trying something on his territory, or maybe it was just because he was already disgusted with the dismal neighborhood. Or maybe it was the fearful look of the green-haired boy as he stared into the barrel of a robber's gun. Shoto really wasn't sure. All he knew was that he was severely pissed off, and nothing ever good came of that.