Shit post

Tysm for 2k views!!!

Like I've been saying, school.
.
Have some mini stories
.

The sleek car pulled up almost silently to the house. The driver exits and pauses for a moment, glancing down at his phone before shutting the door.

He shoves his phone into his hoodie pocket and wonders if he's underdressed. Deciding fuck it, he walks up to the house and rings the door bell.

Glancing at his phone screen, which he unconsciously pulls from his pocket, he runs a hand though his unruly purple hair and sighs as he waits for his boyfriend. Who's running late as per usual.

The blonde pulls open the door and launches himself into the others waiting arms.

"Toshi! I missed you!"

"Pff, we just FaceTimed ten minutes ago."

"Yeah, ten whole minutes. I'm glad you understand."

"Idiot." He chuckles affectionately.

The blonde grabs the taller boys hand and swings it as they walk.

"But I'm your idiot."

"That's true."

Kaminari's laugh brings a smile to Shinsos face and a lingering kiss before he shuts the car door and walks to the other side.

———————————————-

"You promised! YOU FUCKING PROMISED!"

"Denki, you need to calm down."

"Fuck off Kirishima! Hitoshi, you promised me! You said- you- you promised me." My angry yelling quiets down to a heartbroken whisper.

"You promised..."

"Denks, I know. Just let me explain!"

"Explain what! You're in the hospital, right after a 23 hour surgery. What can you explain?"

Tears well up in my eyes and I angrily brush them away.

"I broke a window Toshi. When you were brought into surgery and they wouldn't let me see you, I broke a window. Kiri had to actually put me in handcuffs."

"Denki..."

"Twenty three hours of not knowing if I'd ever be able to see your face again. I couldn't live with myself if that happened. You can't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry..."

"We promised each other. No dangerous missions."

"It wasn't supposed to be dangerous. We didn't know there'd be a bomb."

"I know. I know I'm just being stupid. But I was so scared. I was terrified. I don't ever want to lose you Toshi."

"I know. I'm sorry."

He reaches a bruised hand out to hold mine and I press it to my face, tears falling freely.

"Get better soon, you hear me? If you even think about doing something stupid like training before you've fully recovered I'll give you a black eye."

"Yes sir."

"Oh shut it."

I press his hand to my lips and swear I'll never let go ever again.

———————————————-

(Hitoshi isn't in class 1-a)

They say your soulmate smells like your favorite thing.