The last time, chapter 02

AN: Woo hoo, new chapter ^___^ Lol Reese knows, I actually finished this one. But I will post it slowly since I don't like to rush things @_@ If you think you can suggest this to anyone, please do ^^

And show me more love, because you know I write because of you guys ^^

Anyway, l'm in a weird mood, listening to "We are young" by fun.! Such a good song, check it out, cause it creates writing mood for me haha! 

Love, 

Liz x

______

— Summer —

‘How long it would take to transfer everything to the new sim?’ I asked the technician at the store.

‘About thirty to forty minutes, max.’ She answered.

‘Thanks.’ I smiled. Well, I still had some time to do my thing. ‘I’ll just grab a coffee. I’ll be right back.’

As I saw a Starbucks store around the corner, I just walked straight there without the help of a map. I was in the heart of London. Everything was here. And I loved it. It was a little cold so I put on my white chiffon scarf. It was actually a gift from him. I really liked it. I did not know why but it ended up in my suitcase anyway.

It took my only five minutes to get my hot mocha. Coincidentally, I was on a very old street with brick houses and stuff. Well, this was an old city.

I took my camera out and took some pictures. I walked out of the store, it was slightly raining but I did not need an umbrella. I loved weather like this. My lips curved up to make a smile every time I took a nice photo. Everything was nice. And I actually felt strangely warm in a strange city with not–so–warm weather.

Then there were some shouting behind me. I turned around and saw a bunch of fangirls was surrounding some tall figure. I should have continued my walk back to the store but I did not. I was curious, wanting to know who that person was. The crowd was heading to me. I took a few photos of the scene. I just found it happy, and I needed happy right now. Just when the girls split out a little bit, I could see who that person was.

In my camera screen, I could see Louis Tomlinson from One Direction.

‘LOUIS! OH MY GOD!’ A girl shouted.

‘I love you, Tommo!’ Another voice raised.

That was pretty much what they said all the time. I could not move for a few seconds. He looked amazing. Most of all, he did not look like he changed a bit. It was just the same Louis I remembered. The only thing that was different was that he wore a happy smile this time, not the sad blue eyes the last time I saw him. And of course, I always expected this, his girlfriend was with him too. He was holding her hand with his and they looked so happy together. Even though they were surrounded by fans, they were still smiling at each other and talking as if they were alone.

Startled as they were closer and closer to me, I turned away and ran as fast as I could back to the store. The technician just smiled at me when I returned. She was fixing my sim still. I nervously looked outside to see what was happening. Louis was walking close to where I was standing. I lightly squeezed my cup in my hands. Holy shit! I saw him pointing at this store. No, he could not be coming in. I ran back to the place where my phone was, facing my back to the door. I quickly grabbed a brochure and pretended to look at it as if it was an A-list novel.

‘Oh my God!’ The girl squealed. I looked up at her:

‘What?’ Apparently I did not hear the door open.