The last time, chapter 3, fin.

AN: HERE COME THE LAST CHAPTER! Not much love but what the heck! I'm glad I've finished writing this. Anyway tell me if you want a sequel x

Final recommendation, for this chapter, "The last time" works perfectly well but I've already shared the link before, so I guess I'll try a new song... This song is haunted me right now, it's "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Such a GREAT group but their music it's not likable to general listeners but give it a try...

Love, 

Liz x

_______________

*

— Louis —

I was annoyed deeply.

After a year, facing Summer was still the hardest thing I had ever done.

When I saw her back at the mobile phone store, she was holding a cold attitude. I felt like my body was burning badly with anger. The feelings of betrayal all came back faster than a heart beat. More to that was Summer’s ignorance. All together, they made me felt extremely uncomfortable. At least she should show some sorry, even the slightest sight of guilt in her eyes would be fine, but no, she did not. That girl just stood there and acted like she did not knew me at all, yet she still wore the scarf I gave her as if it was something really precious to her.

Then I caught her at the bar. I went there since I could not sleep. Summer was not the girl I remembered when she appeared at dinner. To say the truth, we were not nice to her either. But I felt strange as the way she acted and the way I saw her was a total difference. Coincidently, I saw the old Summer for a second. It was like a flash in the dark when she laughed at her texts and her eyes actually lit up with the light that I once fell for. Then it was all gone as I went and sat next to her. A year ago, whenever I was with her, the atmosphere was filled with the taste of summer, as in the season. Now all I can feel was the intense sense of Brandy.

She looked all grown up with her curly flocks of raven hair fell naturally down her shoulders. She still kept the bang straight though. I remembered her hair was really straight when we were together. Her silver eyes did not show any emotions when she found out it was me who sat next to her, just a cold look mixed with confusion and panic. The energetic was all gone. Even when I attacked her just to see her reaction, she walked away.

She did not want to ruin my relationship, even though I said I did not trust her, there were some parts of me believed in her words. But why did I have this kind of annoying hunch jumping up and down in my stomach? I guessed I just could not accept the fact that she cheated on me that easily. When I found out about that, all we did was fighting and screaming at each other. None of us was right but I was hurt when she could not make a choice. So I saved her the troubles, I walked away.

She did not bother to hold me back.

I fell hard, and it hurt like hell.

But I was glad that it was over. Now all I could ever feel everytime I looked at her was the overwhelm amount of hatred. I knew it was mean of me and I should have let everything go but I just simple could not. And the way she pretended that nothing happened annoyed me.

She did not want to get me back, then why went on wearing that scarf? I caught my attention, I thought she was happy but why did I feel like she was just as annoyed as I was?

*

‘Are we supposed to be in the studio today for the photoshoot?’ Liam asked as Zayn drove his private car to the front of the hotel we were staying in.

I was sitting in the back with Claire. She looked happy when she heard about this spontaneous idea (from Zayn and me) of getting away from all the fake smiles and being nice all the time in front of the cameras. Well, being my girlfriend, she had to take a lot of critism and hatred from some of the fangirls. A trip like this could definitely cheer her up.