3: The Last Time (part 2)

Some of Skylight's jokes I got them from Internet. Some are mine, some aren't. credit goes to the respective owners.

Enjoy!

-)././.(-

Where are you?!
I've asked like seven times to seven different cons, where in the All Sparks name is Strascream?! And when I get to the so called place, he's not there!

Wait!
With the Autobot! Of course!
Come on Sky! I thought you were smarter!

As I get to the cell I get closer to the door and yep, Starscream's annoying voice can be heard. I'm about to enter when suddenly I feel sad.
Don't ask why.
Because I don't have the answer.
That's something else about me. For some reason, sometimes I feel sudden emotions.
But it's actually weird, because it's like those feelings didn't belong to me...
The sadness fades away, I shake my head, open the door and step inside, he was probably saying one of his speeches to the Autobot, who is chained up.

"Hi Airachnid!" I say, waving cheerfully. He turns, frowning. "Oh, Starscream, sorry, the heals confused me" I say. "Are you giving another of your I-try-to-be-threatening-but-my-voice-is-too-weird speeches?"

He squints and frowns.

"Mm... Yes, you've been playing with helium again, haven't you?"

"What?! And they're not hea...-! What are you doing here?" He says, clearly irritated.
Mm... I'm glad the feeling is mutual.

"Oh, just wanted to ask something about your place" I say. Talking about his second-in-command-ness. Now "leader".

"Oh really?" He says smugly.

I hear the Autobot snort slightly.
Oh, you just wait my friend.

"Yup!" I say, nodding, then I go just a little serious. "okay, how did you bribed Megatron?"

"What?!"

"Yes! Really, what did you do? I think Megatron is smart enough to notice you're a terrible commander" I say, shaking my head.

"If you keep...-!" He starts, but I interrupt him.

"Anyone could do a better job than you! Soundwave, Knockout..." I count with my fingers. "Steve, even him!" I gesture to the Autobot with my head.

"He's not even a Decepticon!" He shouts.

"Exactly" I nod.

The Autobot laughs slightly.

"You got it!" I point at him, smiling.

He looks up for a moment and shakes his head as he smiles.
Wait a nanoclick... I know which Autobot is him.
He's... Wheeljack!

"So...wheres Airachnid?" I ask.

"You know she's not here!!"

"Calm down, really, does the helium has secondary effects?" I say. "Knockout has told you it's not good for you..." I say, moving my finger towards him.

"Just go away already!"

"Okay, but I thought she would teach you how to use those things" I point at his feet.

"Skylight!!"

"Look! I'm a femme and I don't wear them!"

"If you dare to say another word...-!!"

"Woah, easy, I want to ask you one last question" I say. "it's something every Decepticon and Autobot ask themselves"

"And what is it?" He growls.

"Seriously, why do you wear heals?"

He instantly takes his hand to his audio receptor.

"Soundwave!! Take Skylight out of here! NOW!"

"mm.. he's probably a little busy right now..." I say. Swinging myself with my feet.

"What?"

"Nothing... nothing... Sooo... why did you captured an Autobot?"

He just looks at me. He really wants me to leave, oh calm down, that's just a matter of time.

"Now that the helium is having it's secondary effects... why did he capture you?" I ask Wheeljack.

"He's trying to get the location of the Autobot base... he used Makeshift" he answers, look! He answered!

"And that, Starscream, is called 'manners', you answer if someone makes you a question, but I bet you don't know anything about that" I say. "and really?! Makeshift? That was the best plan you could think of? Besides, does he even know how to act like him?" I gesture with my hand at the Autobot. "don't you think they'll notice he's acting 'strange'?"

"That's what I said" Wheeljack says.

"And you keep thinking he wouldn't do a better job?"

"Aaaggghhhh!!" He storms to the door, as he walks beside me I place my foot in front of his and he falls down. He hits his head.

"Sounded pretty empty to me" I say.

He stands up and squeezes his fists.

"Woah, you really hit hard.... oh wait, that's your normal face"

He squints and clenches his teeth.

"You should really consider going for a check with Knockout.." I say.

"And why would I?"

"Mmm... did you fall when you were a sparkling?"

He starts walking towards the exit. Not before he pushes me with his shoulder, of course.

He gives one step out of the room and a bucket full of pink and purple paint washes him over.
He turns slowly.

"It's a sign" I say, holding my laugh "You even confuse Primus"

He glares at me.

"Skylight..." he starts in a threatening way.

Not working, his weird voice and the way he looks takes all the seriousness away.
Okay, I can't hold it anymore.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
I bend and place my hands on my knees because of the laughter.
"You know what's the only thing that's missing? Some sparkles!"
I hit a button from a device I have in my hand and sparkles fall all over him. Oh yeah, I thought in everything.
"OH PRIMUS!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

He starts running towards me but before he reaches me, I activate my wings and fly at his side. I turn to him and shake my head as I keep laughing.
He turns to me and he transforms into his jet mode.
Oh oh...

I transform completely too and fly away. I hear how he follows me.
Oh I got an idea...

I know he'll follow me, so I drive him to a place of the Nemesis... where the door can only be open manually...
He's getting close.
As we're about to reach the door, I quickly transform to my robot mode and land on the floor, but with the speed he was flying he keeps going and crashes with the door.

"HAHAHAHA!"

He transforms and looks back at me slowly.
I keep laughing, transform, and fly away.

I go to the secret room and sit on the berth as I just can't stop laughing.
I take my hand to my shoulder, grab the small camera placed there and keep laughing.