~07~

(Ev's PJ's at the top)

"What are you doing?" CheeChee asks, with her hair all in a knot.

"I'm trying something new, you always have it the same!" Struts complains, while trying to brush out CheeChee's tangled hair.

"Come on, one time." Struts insists. "Just keep teasin' Struts!" CheeChee demands. "Jiminy Jeeps, CheeChee. How high do you want me to go?" Struts asks in shock.

"Until your ears pop." CheeChee smiles. "Okay, but you better steer clear of ceiling fans." Struts suggests.

"And this time, make it even! Last time I kept tippin' over!" CheeChee says. Struts looks at CheeChee threw the mirror, then scoffs and rolls her eyes, which makes CheeChee giggle.

"What to you guys think?" Lela asks, which makes all the girls turn there heads towards her, and immediately look at the stunning blue dress she was holding.

"It's beautiful!" Struts shouts, and Lela runs over to her so Struts can look at the dress.

"Should I wear this to go see Brady? He loves to surf, and the water's blue, and this dress is blue... So the next time he goes surfing, he'll see the blue water, and he'll think of me." Lela smiles just a the thought of Brady.

Evie gets up and walks over to Lela. "That's perfect, I love the dress, and your idea." Evie agrees while smiling.

"Why should a boy influence what you choose to wear? ...Or anything you do?" Mack asks, getting confused.

"Simple. A girl will look at your dress, and a boy will look at how you look in your dress." CheeChee explains with a big smile on her face.

"What's the matter with lettin' a boy be in control of things?" Struts giggles. "It's your life. You can decide what to do." Mack continues.

"Well, I decide to let boys decide." CheeChee smiles. "To let boys ask us out." Struts adds.

"Why don't you just ask them out?" Mack says, getting gasps from all the girls including Evelyn.

"Has a spark come off your plugs?" CheeChee asks in shock. "Yeah, we don't ask anyone out." Evelyn adds.

"We can do anything a guy can do." Mack disagrees.

"I don't know where you're from, but around here, you have to ask a boy out without asking him. You know. Like, with your eyes." Lela giggles, then pulls the dress and covers her face except for her eyes and flutters her eyes. Everyone giggles including Evie, and starts to flutter there eyes.

"Yeah. It's honestly more fun that way." Evelyn adds, earning smiles and nods from the other girls, well except Mack if course.

"Okay, but while we're on the topic of boys. So something happened today, but you have to promise to not tell anyone..." Evie starts. "Oh my god, tell us!" Struts smiles. "Yes, spill we won't tell!" CheeChee insists.

"Well.. uhm uh- I might be possibly going on a date with Butchy.." Evie spits out. Struts' jaw drops but she's still smiling, and Layla is in shock. Not a bad shock though.

"Oh my god Evie!" Struts shouts. "Honey, I already knew this was gon happen!" CheeChee tells us in excitement. "I saw the way you were staring at Butchy earlier as he was walking past your table!" CheeChee smiles

"I was not staring!" Evie denies, even though she clearly was. "Tell that to your eyes." CheeChee giggles.

"So when is it, and what are you gonna wear?" Lela smiles. "Well, the dates tomorrow and I don't know yet because he asked me like 15 minutes ago..." Evie answers.

"That's where he went! With you! Oh my gosh aww!" Lela giggles.