~08~

The girls break into a song about what boys like, Evie not included.

-After the song-

"Oh my goodness I have the best idea EVER!" Struts insists, while chewing her gum. "What?" CheeChee and Layla both ask at the same time. "We should dress up Evie! Like she always wears surfer clothes, let's show her our style!" Struts suggests.

"Oh my god yes!" Layla agrees. "Let's do it!" CheeChee agrees as well.

"Well, I guess. Just don't go too crazy okay?" Evie says, as all the girls crowd around her.

"No promises!" Struts shouts, then everyone (not including Mack) starts to dress Evie, and put makeup on her.

-When they're done-

"Oh. My. God." Struts smiles into the mirror. Evie's eyes are being covered by Lela's hand, so she can get a big reveal.

Lela removes her hand from Evie's eyes, and looks at herself in the mirror. "Wow! I look nice.." Evie says in shock.

"Nice? Honey you look AMAZING!!" CheeChee corrects

"Nice? Honey you look AMAZING!!" CheeChee corrects. "I totally agree!" Lela agrees in excitement.

"Thank you. I love it!" Evelyn smiles. "We should show Butchy." Lela insists.

"What?" Evie asks. "Let's show Butchy!" Layla repeats.

"Um-" Before Evie could finish, she was pushed out the door of Layla's bedroom, and the door shut behind her. "Oh god." Evie sighs to herself and rubs her forehead.

"What all the commotion up here?" Evie hears a voice ask. "Oh Princess! I didn't know you'd be here." Butchy smiles. "Woah." He says, looking down at her outfit and back up at her makeup and hair.

"I know- I- I look-" Evie tries to say, but doesn't get to finish.

"You look beautiful. Well I mean you always do though." Butchy smirks. Evie rolls her eyes as a response. Butchy walks closer to her, and they're now only a couple inches apart.

They look into each other's eyes, then stops and looks down at her feet, and steps away a step. She has the urge to kiss him, but she's fighting it.

"The girls did this, and then pushed me out here before I could even argue." Evie explains.

"So I'm guessing you told them about me and you?" Butchy assumes. "I did indeed." Evie agrees.

"Sorry if you didn't want me t-"

"No, it's alright Princess. I just don't want you and your soifer friends to get in a fight." Butchy suggests.

Evie smiles at his affection for her and his friends. This one's definitely a keeper. "Well thanks. And I'm gonna talk to him tomorrow hopefully." Evie admits.

"Well, that's good. If you want me to come with you I will?" Butchy offers.

"Thank you, but that's probably not a good idea. Seacat is gonna try and beat you up, but fail. I'd rather not have that happen." Evie says. "Makes sense." Butchy agrees. An awkward silence falls upon the two.

"Well.. I should probably go." Evie says, and looks up at him.

Butchy wraps both of his hands around the sides of Evie's waist, and Evie allows him to. Butchy leans in to her, his lips now almost onto hers. "Can I kiss you?" Butchy asks, and his sleepy voice makes Evie get butterflies.

"Yea-"

"Evie are you- OH MY GOD!" Lela says, opening her room door to her brother and her new friend about to kiss. Evie jumps out of Butchy's arms, not expecting Lela to walk out. She didn't want to, but Lela scared her and she panicked

"I'm happy for you- I'm sorry I mean- I'm gonna go!" Lela shouts, then quickly runs back into her room and slams the door behind her.

Evie scoffs, then laughs a little.

"Okay, well- um-" Evelyn stutters.

"See you tomorrow Princess..?" Butchy suggests.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow.. handsome." Evie agrees, smiling. She walks back into Lela's room leaning on the door to shut it behind her.

That name Evie said made Butchy smile, and then also walk back to his room.

She wanted to kiss him, but she wanted her first kiss with Butchy to be when she looks like herself, not a biker.