~10~

Tanner starts to speak. "I also, never thought I'd have anything in common with a biker. But that is.. until I took a ride with one." Tanner smiles at Lela, then holds her hand.

Butchy walks up to Tanner and Lela, with a angry face. Is this dude really about to kill Tanner? Evie thought.

Butchy walks up, in between the two. He looks Tanner in the eye, then smiles at him. "I love you sis. No matter who you like." Butchy admits, and shakes Tanner's hand.

He then takes his eyes off Lela, and focuses them on Evelyn. He then walks over to Evie and holds his hand out to her, and Evie puts her hand in his, with a big smile on her face.

"I really thought you were gonna kill him." Evie whispers into Butchy's ear. "Me too." He whispers back, making Evie laugh. "Now let's do this. Together!" Tanner shouts, and holds up Lela's hand in his.

Everyone else shouts with him in agreement. Everyone runs out of Big Momma's, Butchy's hand still in Evelyn's.

-tiny time skip-

Everyone is running in a bunch as they see a ray shoot from a lighthouse. "Look a ray! That must be where they are!" Seacat notices.

Butchy and Evelyn were running in the front, there hands not together anymore.

"I gotta be honest with you." Butchy says, but loud enough so everyone can hear.

"I'm not big on lighthouses. It's kind of a thing. Some people it's some people it's snakes, some people it's heights. For me it's lighthouses!" Butchy admits, then tries to run back.

Evie feels bad but finds it adorable. Butchy then turns around from trying to run away, and faces the light house once again.

"Aww.. Butch." Evie starts. She puts her hand in his, trying to comfort him.

"Here, I know you're scared, but just squeeze my hand if you need too. But my thing is blood, so as long as you don't squeeze my hand til it bleeds and we'll be fine alright?" Evie offers, then laughs a little.

"Okay. Thanks Princess." Butchy says, calming himself down. "Of course." Evelyn smiles at him.

"Okay guys! Let's go!" Evie shouts, and everyone starts running. Butchy then begins to run, but not even close to letting go of Evie's hand.