Jealousy

You were great friends with Phineas and Ferb. Ferb could already tell you had a major crush Phineas, and he supported you. He was with Vanessa, and you and Phineas were happy for him.

You were sitting under the tree with the boys, and Candace was on her phone talking to Stacy. Isabella came in the fence gate. You and her were the best friends, but she didn't really treat you right. "Hey, Isabe-" "Heeyyy Phineas!" She interrupted you. You leaned back on the tree, wanting to smack the life out of her. You always hated her, but you really wanted to be her friend.

"Hey, Isabella! What's up?" Phineas asked. "Watcha dooooin?" She asked in her annoying squeaky tone. "Eh, nothing much. I haven't really thought of anything." Isabella nodded. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me? I heard they have a new fancy restaurant there!" You were getting a little jelly, and Ferb could tell. "Eh, maybe another time. I was actually gonna hang out with Ferb and Y/N!" You turned a deep red when you heard what Phineas said. You had a small smile. "You can come of you want to!" He exclaimed. Your smile faded and you looked at your shoes, trying to hold in your tears. "Yay! Just me, you, Ferb, and Y/N time!" She gave you a small glare. Your heart was pounding. Who knew what she was gonna do to you?

You all went to the mall. It was okay, and you started to get a little happier. You went to (your favorite store in the mall) and looked at the stuff. You had enough money to get (name the object you really want). You grabbed it and paid for it. You walked out of the store to meet up with the gang. After shopping, you guys went to the new fancy restaurant. Of course, you couldn't sit next to Phineas because of Isabella. When everyone was ordering, you ordered (favorite food) and started to dig in. After eating, Isabella grabbed your arm and dragged you to the bathroom. She pushed you into a stall and went in with you and locked the stall (A/N: No it's not what you guys think 😑). She was all up in your face. "You stay away from MY Phinney!" She hissed. "I know you have a crush on him. I'm not going to be that Nice Isabella anymore. Stay. Away. From. My. Phineas!!" You couldn't speak. You nodded your head and pushed passed her. You unlocked the stall and ran out of there, not wanting to deal with her bullshit anymore. You went to Phineas and Ferb. Isabella was on her way. Ferb looked at you, and motioned for you to come with him. You followed and you guys were in a random store. He didn't talk much, but he did finally. "Jealous?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled and patted your back. "I never liked her either." You smiled and gave him a small hug. He hugged back. You both pulled away and went back to see Isabella hanging all over Phineas, and anger was filling up. You just wanted to fucking slaughter her!! You both went back to the group, you and stayed quiet.

You wanted to cry.