Anger

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated this for so long. Finally, I came back to it after a long while, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

  You and Phineas were finally dating. You were even more happy. Your mother and father were happy for you two. They always knew you guys were gonna end up together.

  You and Phineas were sitting on the back porch at your house. You were both holding hands, fingers locked together. "Hey, Y/N?" Phineas said. You looked at him. "Yeah?" He looked down. "Can I..." he started. You were confused. "Can you wha-" He kissed you before you could finish. You kissed back, loving the moment. You both pulled away and looked at each other.

  Both of you turned your heads to a loud gasp. It sounded like three people. You both turned your heads to see Baljeet and Buford, who were holding hands and smiling, and an angry Isabella. You had wide eyes when you saw her. You were scared. Phineas and you continued to stare at the three. Ferb came out, but went back inside when he saw Isabella. She grabbed your arm, and pulled you to the back of the fence. Phineas followed to listen to the conversation.

  "What were you thinking?! Stealing my Phiney?!" Isabella screeched, causing you to cover your ears. You were silent. You didn't know what to say or do. You were scared and confused. Scared because Isabella was yelling at you. Confused because you didn't know why she called him Phiney so much. "Say something!!" She yelled again, and you did. "I-" "What?!" "I just loved him..." you mumbled. "Well I can't be friends with someone who steals other people's lovers." She stated, causing you to snap. "You never a good friend in the first place!" You yelled. "I was! I did everything for you!" You both continued to argue. (Author is very lazy T^T) You hated Isabella. You both continued arguing until someone pulled you both away. Phineas. You clung onto him, crying into his shoulder. He hugged you, calming you down. "You should know better, Isabella." He simply said, and he walked away with you.

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's been a while since I have updated this story. I'll try my best to update as much as I can to this story.)