【Chapter 1】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

 ❞

*???* ᴘᴏᴠ.

Darkness, that's all I can see. How shitty is all this, why did I even go against her word in the first place? Only an idiot would do this but here I am, one of the many idiots that I have to get rid of, but this time it was her only deity, how funny.

There I was, in the middle of a dark and vast void, floating around, not being able to even move a muscle or even open my eyes, though what good would opening my eyes cause? Nothing, absolutely nothing, just like this place. How long has it been since I last was able to see the light? I do not know, how long has it been since I have been stuck here? I know zero things about how long or how much longer I will be here, though if I were to get out that would be a very bad sign. Like a very shitty sign, maybe that's why the deity only allowed me to be here until the demon race comes back, for when that does happen I will be there to hopefully stop it, maybe that is the reason, maybe not, though I do not want to find out.

Suddenly, I heard cracking noises. Cracking noises? Yes, cracking noises. Has the seal been broken already? It feels too soon, but whatever, there is barely anything I can do now but just get the hell out and avoid this whole number 2 war. Unlike the first one where I was always involved in everything this time I'm just going to love out in a cottage in the middle of the forest or something just to get away from all this bloodshed.

The cracking noise became louder and louder until my eyelids only saw white, I did not dare open up my eyes, I mean come on I could get blind from the amount of light there could be! If I get blind I would not be able to see how the Earth has become over who knows how many years, and that is something that I can NOT miss.

First things first, I should try to open my hand from the resting position on my chest, like did her servants really have to put me in a dead-person-in-a-coffin position? I guess even the supposedly holy being can be mean sometimes. With all my strength I opened my hand and then the other one and turned my head to the left and began to try and open my eyes, though I had some crust here and there I was able to open them. Blackness was about 30% of what I saw and the other 70% was of light, god was this annoying in a very weird way.

Huffing, I got up and stretched. Oh, you can not imagine the beautiful sounds of the pops that my boned made, I will never forget it, it's like a beautiful melody. Looking around I saw a strange circle with grass on the outside of it. Well, I really do not care if it's a trap or not but at this point any hope whether it be false hope it still has hope in the name so Ill take it! Opening my wings I flapped them and off I was towards the circle, it felt as if it was pulling me in but at the moment I did not even care if it was probably a bad sign, hope is hope!

The more closely I got to it the more powerful it felt, for me, it gave me a rush of adrenaline in my veins, oh how exciting! I forced more power in my wings and as a result as most of you would suspect it gave me more speed, and then I got inside the circle light the only thing I can see which is the reason why I closed my eyes with my instincts my only guidance, and then the light started to get a little less bright and all I heard at that moment was birds chirping and then I opened up my eyes to see the one thing I have been dreaming ever since I got locked away...Earth and all its glory.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ꜱᴏ, ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ? ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɴɢᴛʜʏ! ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ!)