Chapter 6: Used to it

If they don't like you for being yourself, be yourself even more.
-Taylor Swift

Harry's POV

It's been a week since school started and Malfoy would make me eat and I'm starting to get my appetite back but only a bit. I was super grateful that he was helping me eat but at the same time, whenever I tried to talk to him he'd avoid me or just not talk much. Which annoyed me.

"Malfoy!" I yelled as I caught up with the blonde who was heading to potions. He stopped walking for a second but then continued with a exaggerated sigh.

"Potter, go." He said as he stopped walking and told me to go on. Is he acting dumb or what? I'm obviously trying to walk with him.

"First of all, it's Harry. Second of all, I want to walk with you." I said and I held his forearm and walked to class. He sighed for probably the millionth time this week as we entered the class. We did get a few confused or disgusted stares from students but it's whatever. Used to it by now.

I sat down at our usual place and waited for everyone else, so the class could start.

"What's that?" I asked as I hear Malfoy mutter something under his breath.

"Nothing. " he rolled his eyes and looked away. I'm used to that too by now. Is he actually annoyed by my presence or just pretending cuz i honestly can't tell.

"Right, students! Silence." Professor Slughorn said as class started. I don't even know why I was waiting for class to start. I have no interest in potions. I let my mind wander as I stared at Malfoy.

I have to say he's really gorgeous but that doesn't mean anything cuz i'm sure that I'm not gay. Pft, no but Malfoy always had a way to take my breath away. I brought my hand up to his face and tucked a loose strange behind his ear and he flinched away from my hand.

"What do you think you're doing, Harry?" He hissed as a snarl formed on his face. He was still beautiful even with a snarl on his face. I thought dreamily as I smiled and shrugged before looking back at Professor Slughorn, who was talking about some sort of Dragon claw and what it's used for.

I could feel Malfoy's stare on me which made me blush a bit. Harry..... you're in for trouble. My brain told myself but I pushed that to the back of my head. Whatever. It's not like I actually have a crush or anything.

The rest of the classes flew by in a bore and soon it was already lunch time. I made my way to the great hall and sat next to Malfoy, who was early as always.

"Hey, Malfoy." I said as I sat down beside him. He didn't mind my presence as he dug into the food. I didn't mind it though, like I said, I'm used to it by now.

I took some food and started eating. Hermione and Ron seemed to be whispering among themselves as they looked at Malfoy and me. So thing they've been doing a lot the past week.

Lunch was quiet and I didn't really talk much and Malfoy obviously won't talk, so nothing new over there.

I looked at my schedule that I was still trying to memorise and noticed I had a free period next. Great!

"Malfoy, what class do you have next?" I asked curiously and he stopped eating to answer.

"Free." Was all he said before going back to chewing his food.

"Me too! We could hang out since I don't really-

"No." He cut me off and I was kinda hurt but pushed that feeling aside and tried to convince him.

"Pretty please! I'm sure it'll be fun. We can go flying." I said and he looked up from his food with a frown.

"I thought I said no." He said before rolling his eyes. If he thinks I'm giving up then he's damn wrong.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Just agree , so I don't have to drag you everywhere." I said and he sighed, almost like he was trying to contain his anger as he silently ate.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said after a few seconds of silence and fortunately he didn't deny it anymore.

Hanging out with Malfoy might be real fun!

.
.
.
.
.
.