Chapter 10: Kiss

There comes a time when you have to chose between turning the page and closing the book.
-unknown

Harry's POV

Right now, I sat in my room, joyfully as I faced the boy that agreed to be my friend. I was so damn shocked when he pleaded for me to eat and that too in such a cute way. I laughed as I thought of how cute his face looked.

"What are you laughing at, Harry?" He asked as he ran a hand across his now messy platinum blonde hair.

"Oh, nothing. Just you calling me baby and whining for me to eat." I replied in a teasing tone and Draco (now, we're officially in first name basis.) Groaned as he threw a childish glare at me.

"Harry, from now on we're never ever gonna bring that up, ok?" He asked, clearly embarrassed. I rubbed my chin and gave a thoughtful look as if I'm thinking about it.

"Where's the fun in that?" I said after a few seconds of silence.

"Come on, Harry." He said in a serious tone as he gave me pointed look. I shrugged and tucked in bed, turning away from him.

It was silent for a few seconds before I heard the light footsteps and soon he was standing right in front of me. I looked at the towering figure in front of me and bored into his grey stormy eyes.

"We're not gonna talk about it." He said as more of a demand and I sure as merlin wasn't going to back down.

"Pretty please, babyyy." I mocked in a high pitched voice as I batted my lashes. He looked at me in silence, his face void of any emotion before he looked definitely annoyed.

"Shut up, Harry." He said as he had his fists clenched. Is he that angry just by a little teasing?

"For me? Please babyyyy." I continued to mock, cupping my cheeks to look more cute.

"I said shut up, Potter." He said in a more aggravated tone. His face said that he wasn't liking this one bit but that's why I enjoyed it.

"Make me, Malfoy." I said with a smirk, trying to catch him off guard and he did falter but then he sat on my bed making me sit up too, his teeth was clenched and it looked almost like he was having an internal battle in his mind. What was he think-

"Oh, I will Harry." He said in a dangerously low tone and now it was my turn to stare at him, totally off guard.

I was about to say something like a good comeback but was cut off by his lips meeting mine. It wasn't passionate, it wasn't full of feelings, it was just quick and rough. It only lasted for two seconds before Draco pulled away and stared at me. His hands cupping my cheeks.

My brain was frozen. I couldn't think anything straight. He just- i- woah.

Before I could comprehend the situation completely, Draco had already stormed out of the room to Merlin knows where.

I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding and tried to calm my heart. Draco just kissed me.... draco just freaking kissed me! Oh lord.

I was just teasing... I didn't mean for that to happen. How will I face him now? I just got him to be my friend but now it will be awkward agai- no, it won't be. If I don't make it awkward then it will all be okay.

But if I'm being completely honest I don't think I can ever forget about that and act like it was nothing. It was so short, rough and chaste but.... I liked it. I liked kissing or we could say, pecking Draco. What does that mean? Does it mean I'm gay? No, I've never liked a guy, like never! Maybe a few of them were attractive but I never really liked-

No, I'm just over thinking this. I don't like him. It was a kiss, anybody would like a kiss, right? Right????

I sighed and thought of just shutting my thoughts since I knew there wouldn't be any good if I stayed up thinking about this, it'd just add to all the stress I already have.

Maybe, I'll talk to 'Mione about this tomorrow. She always has an answer to everything... but then again, I hate talking about my feelings. Whatever, I need answers and I think Hermione is the best at giving answers.

I'll just have to wait and see how tomorrow turns out...

.
.
.
.
.
.