Broken arms

A/N Sorry I've been gone so long. Some personal stuff came up, but don't worry I'm back and have the need to write again. So Let's begin
[Warning this chapter contains some cursing]

3rd person pov

All of the goons started walking toward the car that Deadpool landed in. They all took out their guns and aimed them at the car as they got closer. Until suddenly we see to a head come up.

Deadpool: Hey!

They then immediately began shooting at him. Luckily he ducked before they got him.

Deadpool: Wait! (Raises both hands) Your probably wondering why the red suit. (Chuckles) It's so bad guys don't see me bleed. This guy gets the idea (points  to random goon) he wore the brown pants today.

The goon with the brown pants immediately behind shooting at him again.

Deadpool: (Quickly lowers hands) Wait Let's think about this for a sec. I just caused all this damage with my bare hands. Do you really wanna see what I can do with some guns and swords?!

All the goons look at each other seemingly thinking about what you just said.

Deadpool: I mean your boss probably doesn't even pay you that much. Okay since I'm about to something I've waiting to do for awhile I'm gonna give you a choice. You have 10 seconds to leave before I go full John Wick on all of you.

The goons all looked worried. On one hand if they fight this crazy kid might kill them, but if they don't their crazy boss might kill them instead. So it was pretty much a die or die situation.

Everyone was silent, they were all waiting on the other one to makes a decison. You could cut tension with a knife. Or in deadpools case a sword. No one said anything it felt like they it would be like this for hours, until.

Brown pants: Scew this, I ain't risking my life! Sorry boss butt I want to live!

The brown pants guy soon ran away. Soon all the other minion joined him and ran/drove for their lives. Soon it was just you and a motorcycle guy who was laying in pain on the street groaning. But as soon as you heard him groan you knew who it was.

Deadpool begins to walk up to him to make sure it was him. As he removed the helmet he saw a man. The man has a shaved head and stuble. He also had a big scar on his left cheek. It was at this moment you knew it was him.

Deadpool: Francis.

Y/N pov

Their he was. The man who fucked up my entire life was right there laying in front of me. Welp looks like I can finally end this nightmare once and for all.

Deadpool: Well, well, well. If it isn't big old scary Francis. I bet you weren't expecting to see me again.

Francis: (in pain) who the fuck are you!

Deadpool: Ouch! You don't remember me. Don't worry here I'll help hot your memory, free of charge.

Looks like someone's getting shit beaten out of him. I begin punching him in his stupid face, after 5 minutes of punching I do a cool spin kick eight in his stupid face.

3rd person pov:

As Deadpool continued to beat Francis  in the face he didn't notice three figures appearing behind him. Soon the strongest one started approaching him.

Deadpool: Still don't remember huh. Oh well maybe I'll get one more punch in before I do the deed.

He brings his fist back to punch Francis but as he did his hand hit the buff guys crotch.