Chapter Fifteen

"I'm really trusting you, Jungkook." You told the bunny boy as you were leaning on your front doorframe.

You didn't know if this was a smart idea or not, but you decided to leave Jungkook at home, alone and unsupervised.

You had to run a few errands, but that's beside the point. Yoongi was busy and nobody else knew you had a fucking man with real bunny features in your home. Not to mention, people would think you're insane for hiring a nanny for a grown-ass man.

"Don't worry, Y/N! I'll be good, I promise. For you." He grinned, holding out his pinky for you to wrap your own around.

You sighed but smiled, doing as he gestured. "Okay, your promise is official. Do anything you want, just don't die or get us robbed."

He gave you two confident thumbs up, trying to convince you there was no reason to worry. He could tell you were contemplating on whether you should stay at home or not.

"Overthinking isn't good for you. It causes stress." He told you with a stoic expression, placing his hands on his lap.

Since when did bunnies give such good advice?

You gave him a small wave as you went out the door, saying, "Bye, Jungkookie."

Jungkook's PoV

Now that she's gone, I'm all alone.

Again.

Being lonely sucks when I could be having fun with someone like Y/N, picking daisies on a summer afternoon, but no. I'm trapped inside a house with little to no entertainment.

On the other hand, TV does exist. Maybe I could find something eye-catching there.

Beginning to execute my master plan, I hop up from my seat and grab the remote that was placed on the mantle. That's usually where Y/N places it every night before she goes to bed, but she forgot last night, so I put it there.

I place myself back at my spot I chose on the sofa, which was near the arm. I turn the power of the TV on, waiting momentarily for it to bring me to the start of my quest for amusement.

"Hell's Kitchen? No. Brooklyn Nine-Nine? Hmm, nah." I said aloud to myself, starting to get bored of looking for something to quench my need for fun.

Just as I was about to give in, something near the bottom of the screen caught my eye.

"Nat Geo?" I questioned, hurriedly spamming the down button to read the summary of the specific documentary.

Shrugging to myself, I pressed on it. It didn't seem very interesting, but why not give it a try? Anyway, the show's about animals! I'm an animal!

Or, at least I used to be.

I fixed my very short attention back onto the show, forcing myself to focus on the screen. I was correct, it was boring.

Well, that was until I figured out a segment of the documentary was based entirely on mating.

Oh, National Geographic! That makes more sense.

Knowingly, I rubbed my hands together in mischief.

Thanks for occupying the TV with National Geographic while you were busy, Hoseok.

Perhaps Y/N being gone isn't quite the worst. I can't say I prefer her out of the house, though.

Your PoV

You were quite nervous about leaving Jungkook, a poor, vulnerable bunny at home. You weren't going to be too long as you were just running out for a moment to grab some clothing for Jungkook.

After all, he no longer has no need for clothes. You just happened to get lucky when you, miraculously, found some men's clothing in your wardrobe.

"Ahaha, my bank account will be no longer after this." You laughed in a disappointed manner, continuing to plow through the racks of expensive clothes. "He's my little bunny, though. What do I care?"

With that thought in your head, you continued endlessly buying varieties of shirts and pants for him. You didn't waste a second in that store, as you wanted to check up in Jungkook soon.

Before you realized so, your arms were full with bags that consisted of designer clothing. This was only brought to your attention when you felt your arms start to get sore.

"Well, shit." You swore under your breath, adjusting your arms so they were comfortable enough to make the trip back to your car.

At least I'm on the same floor as the parking lot, I guess.

You hastily stepped out of the mall you were previously shopping in, eyeing around the said parking lot for your vehicle.

Shortly, you spotted exactly what you were looking for. You pulled your keys from your pocket, clicking the button on the upper right to unlock the doors.

As you reached the car, you shoved the hefty plastic bags into your oh-so extraordinary car.

It was probably a Chevy Tahoe, smh-