Smitten

If there was one thing he couldn't resist then it was her. He couldn't resist the way her mouth curved upwards with every slice of strawberry shortcake she saw, he couldn't resist the slight glimmer in her beautiful- no, gorgeous diamond eyes, and he especially couldn't resist the way her face would redden once she was with him.

So in short, Joker, or to be more precise, Jack Jones, was smitten. Incredibly so.

Did he like the fact that she had him weak?

No.

Did he like thinking about her all the time?

No.

Was he lying?

No.

Yes.

...

...perhaps...

But that wasn't of importance!

What was truly important was how these feelings he held for her were getting in his way!

They made him softer, much more than one would expect him to be. He was Phantom Thief Joker, the miracle maker for goodness sake! He had a reputation to maintain!

If these feelings were to go away then his life would be much easier, but at the same time... He didn't want to let go.

No matter if he was seen as soft, that battle axe, his battle axe was someone like no one, and he'd be damned if he ever let go. He was a boy to strive further no matter what, if there were to be romance in his life then let there be romance. As long as he had her in his life then he'd be pleased.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

He couldn't help the chuckle as he found himself resting his hand against her cheek. He ignored the heat on his cheeks and instead focused on the lovely red hue that appeared on her face. He watched as she went from flustered to angry when he pinched her cheek out of nowhere.

Queen started screaming at him and he took it all with joy, a huge grin present on his face.

Yep.

He would definitely never let go.

Whether his reputation was on the line or if he was seen softer, she was worth it. Every treasure he managed to steal was precious, but as he gazed at the beauty in front of him, he could say without a doubt that she was the most important of them all.

-----
This was short, but I found that I quite liked it like this. I had my bit of fluffiness so I'm now going back to angst- Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/night and I'm heading out to sleep. ❤️ Sorry for any bad writing and I hope you enjoyed! Toodles!