Liar

Warning: Inferred character death

Now let's get started!

"Love Queen? As if!"

Liar.

It rang through her head.

The glances he gave her sent with a soft and gentle look, the words he spoke to her, insulting but filled with love, the caresses he gave her that were careful and thoughtful, but wary of revealing his true feelings to her.

"We'll be okay."

Liar. Liar.

The way he avoided her eyes when she confronted him about her feelings for him, the false words that came from out of his mouth to reject her, the devastating feeling that swallowed them both.

"I'll be back. I promise."

Liar. Liar. Liar.

The broken promise that he had sworn to her, the hidden tears that he repressed when they met for what was the last time, the false hope she received when she thought of him coming back.

I didn't know.

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar.

He loved her all this time.

He didn't plan on coming back.

She let herself feel the despair as she felt the tears begin to fall. Slumping to the floor, Queen felt her world shatter. She had known, but had done nothing. She knew he had loved her, but was a coward. She saw the tremble in his hands, but thought nothing of it.

She felt the soft texture of a blanket wrapping around her and the arms of someone hugging her.

"It's okay, it will all get better."

Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar. Liar.

Man, I'm about to go and try to get some angst lessons because I swear I need to try and improve my angst. I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a great day/night! Sorry for any cringe by the way.

I know the past one shots have been short and I'm sorry, but the longer ones I'm working on are currently in progress of course, and I'm still editing them and changing some stuff here and there.