Chapter 1

Emma woke up and turned of her alarm. She was so freakin bored and stared at her window, her heart skipped a beat when she found someone's owl just crash into the window almost leaving a crack. She gets annoyed and gets all her books. She leaves her dorm and, when she steps out whispers "what ever happened to social distancing and wearing a mask."

It was the first year at hogwarts after the pandemic hit and whilst muggles had to wait two weeks and get a swab stuffed up their nose, the wizarding world only had to wait 10 seconds with the flick of a wand.

Emma quickly navigates her way to potions and learns how to make the liquid luck, Emma is compared to Hermione Granger due to her intelligence and soon quickly scribbles on her notebook about the basic estimations.

She brews the potion and goes on to helping her friend Cho who clearly had no idea what she was doing because who adds gillyweed to liquid luck, then when the teacher had checked her work she was highly congratulated but was always one of those extremely shy kids who rather not get congratulated in front of the whole class.

Hermione gave her a look and she walked over to her and told her to add more fluxweed, Hermione said "No, the book says 5 grams not 6." Emma just whispered your choice and walked away, Emma started scrolling through her phone and Draco kept staring at her and she looked back and saw him, she then looked away but he wouldn't stop staring at her and she kept trying not to look and finally the bell rang.

They had defence against the dark arts, and Emma just started practicing her spells, and most importantly wanted to learn the patronus charm and she kept trying but could never just learn it. Emma felt so done with classes but the day was just started and she was honestly annoyed.

She then continued with the rest of the next class and Draco gave her a look and she was so shy to say anything to him so just acted like she hadn't noticed and finally the classes were over and she felt way better and then Dumbledore had an announcement to make...