Chapter 4

She kept wandering of and Draco saw her. After all the classes ended he decided to ask her and she kept stalling because she didn't know what to say. She went back to her dorm and thought what she was going to say. 

She soon got a message from Draco and it told her to meet him at the observatory at 9 pm, and she replied with okay and and went to meet him. She was awed at the observatory because of the beautiful stars and moon and there he was, Draco Malfoy. She still couldn't help but think it was a prank so she asked him and he said "Well, tell me if it was a prank after I do this." 

He leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back and they both kissed on the same tempo. She broke from the kiss and said "yes." They continued kissing him leaving a hickey on her and soon they stopped to go back to dorm. that's when she remembered that today was one of the movie nights where Emma and Cedric watch Netflix. She immediately ran back to her dorm.

She finally reached her dorm and Cedric was waiting for her on the couch with his phone to watch Netflix. She apologized for being late and, Cedric didn't really mind, so they just continued to watch the movie. Emma started laughing which resulted in turning her head and Cedric saw a bruise on her neck, he asked what had happened to her and she just let her hair down and replied, "oh, I ran into a pole." He laughed at her excuse and asked for the truth and he himself guessed it, "It's Draco isn't it, I saw the way he looked at you during class." Cedric suddenly felt and uncomfortable feeling and gave his phone to Emma.

She asked what happened and he replied "I am just sleepy and you  could have the phone if you wanted to continue the movie." Emma knew Cedric didn't like her and Draco being together. She walked up to Cedric and explained what had happened and Cedric just explained how he wanted to go to the yule ball with her and wanted to ask her out but he was beaten to it.

Emma was speechless and Cedric just went straight to bed.