Chapter 3

The next morning, she woke up and left her dorm. She woke up extra early today because the weather was probably going to rain and she liked the rain. It is cold and the sound is soothing. She got dressed and left her dorm carefully so her friends wouldn't wake up and she just started walking through Hogwarts. 

She was enjoying the rain, and on her way back to her dorm she felt a tug and was pushed onto one of the hidden pillars. She immediately wanted to know who did it so she just looked for their face and to her surprise it was DRACO MALFOY!!! She immediately panicked and and asked him why he was here and what he was doing.

He said he enjoyed the rain and how dark it was, and then he saw her. Then after she got her answer she asked "Well, why did you pull me and push me onto the pillar." He just replied "Well first tell me why you are out here, so early." Emma just explained how she liked the cool feeling of the rain and the soothing sound. Draco just smiled at her and asked her if he could bring her to the yule ball.

She just looked at him shook, because after all this was Draco Malfoy we were talking about! She immediately asked him if it was a prank and he said of course not. This was the point she realized that Draco and her were standing really close. she didn't what to say, so she said I will think about it and immediately rushed away from him. 

She went back to her dorm and took down notes but realized she couldn't fully focus on her work and knew she had a long day ahead of her. She just kept thinking about her and Draco but couldn't think about the answer. Even during transfiguration, which is her favorite lesson she zoned out and the teacher had to call her name.