Chapter 5

She went to her dorm and kept thinking about Cedric, although she felt guilty for thinking about Cedric, when she was with Draco now. She soon felt asleep and woke up the next day, continuing classes. Draco and her had decided to switch seats, so they could sit next to each other. About a week before the yule ball a parcel was sent to Emma only when she opened it she found her dress and she immediately sent a picture of it to Draco.

Draco gave a immediate reply telling her how hot she would look and she blushed. Draco and her had a lot of dates in the night but it would never go over a kiss and Draco always wanted more because after all they were 17. Once again Draco wanted to meet her at the observatory and she went. They just talked about the stars while Emma laid her head on him. 

He immediately moved away, almost causing Emma to trip, and said not to do that again and Emma agreed although she found it really weird. They kept talking for hours and Draco didn't even think to kiss or cuddle her until she made the first move, but she just assumed maybe he wasn't the type of guy who would make the first move. Emma went back to her dorm that day and was a little sad and upset.

She found Draco amusing and although he was hot and he was her crush and now that they are together, she still didn't feel full, the same attitude with Draco went on.

3 weeks later...

Finally the yule ball arrived and Emma was really exited, Draco and her walked together and both of them danced for a long time and after that, Draco started hanging out with his friends and started forgetting about Emma. Emma was really annoyed so started talking to Hermione who didn't bring anybody to the ball (Yes, I know she brought Victor Krum but this is my own story so...), they soon just started talking and having fun but Emma couldn't help but notice Cedric dancing with Cho. Soon, the final dance started and Emma and Draco danced it. After the dance Draco said he wanted to meet her at his dorm...