𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐨

I sit by the seaside, the waves crashing against the shore, as I find myself lost in a sea of memories

I sit by the seaside, the waves crashing against the shore, as I find myself lost in a sea of memories. The salty breeze brushes against my face, carrying with it a sense of longing and regret. It is here, in this tranquil setting, that I reflect on the love I let go.

Her name was Nicha, and she was the embodiment of everything I had ever dreamed of. From the moment our eyes met, there was an undeniable connection, a spark that ignited a flame within my heart. We shared laughter, dreams, and countless moments of pure bliss. But as time went on, doubts began to creep into my mind.

I was afraid of the intensity of my feelings, afraid of the vulnerability that came with loving someone so deeply. In my fear, I pushed her away, convincing myself that it was for the best. I convinced myself that I was protecting my heart, shielding it from the pain that love could bring.

But now, as I sit here, watching the waves crash against the shore, I realize the magnitude of my mistake. I let go of a love that was pure and genuine, a love that could have brought me endless happiness. The regret weighs heavy on my heart, and I can't help but wonder what could have been.

I close my eyes and let the memories flood my mind. I remember the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled, the sound of her laughter that could brighten even the darkest of days. I remember the warmth of her embrace, the way she made me feel safe and loved. And I remember the love we shared, a love that was once so strong and unbreakable.

Tears stream down my face as I realize the depth of my loss. I long to turn back time, to undo the mistakes I made, but I know that is impossible. All I can do now is learn from my past and carry the lessons with me as I move forward.

As the sun begins to set, casting a golden glow over the horizon, I make a promise to myself. I promise to never let fear dictate my actions again. I promise to embrace love, to cherish it with all my heart, and to never let it slip through my fingers.

The love I let go will forever be a part of me, a bittersweet reminder of the choices I made. But I will use this experience to grow, to become a better version of myself. And one day, when the time is right, I will find love again, and this time, I will hold onto it with all my strength.

I rise from the sandy shore, feeling a sense of peace wash over me. The love I let go will always be a part of my story, but it will no longer define me. With a renewed sense of hope, I walk away from the seaside, ready to embrace the future and all the love it holds.

— Cho Miyeon