CHAPTER FIVE.

CHAPTER FIVE,
flying solo !

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐢'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤,
𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐢'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

Davina and Julie stood awkwardly as the crowd stared. "Hey where'd the rest of the band go?" The guy asked causing the girls to think.

"Wait, were those holograms?" The girl from Dirty Candy asked causing Carrie to glare at her.

"Yes! Girl who's name I don't know guessed it!" Davina exclaimed causing the girl to frowned.

"Yes they are holograms. I plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show." Julie said from the top of her head. "I'd explain it but it involves algorithms and science stuff."

"Yeah and Carrie wouldn't be able to understand it with that small brain of hers." Davina added causing her to scoff. The crowd began cheering for the band. "I'm gonna go with the guys over there." She whispered into Julie's ear

"It's wild. They could see us when we're playing, but not when the music ends." Luke explained as Davina walked over.

"That performance was so dope." She smiled causing him to smile in return

"We should double check." Reggie said before going to shake his butt. Davina chuckled and shook her head as he realized they really couldn't see him and he just looked dumb. "I don't think they can see us."

"I wish I couldn't see you." Alex sighed causing Davina to burst into fits of laughter. People looked at her but she just rolled her eyes.

"Luke I need your help with a song." She told him causing Reggie to scoff.

"Why not us."

"Because she doesn't like country music and that's all you write." Luke explained causing her to smile. He remembered.

"B-b-but country music is the best." He whined making Alex pat his shoulder.

"Keep telling yourself that buddy." He said as he and Luke walked Davina to her next class.

"Julie!" The ghosts yelled as she turned the corner. She yelped and groaned.

"You! Stop doing that! I'm serious"