The Beginning

"Hey, I'm America. I'm a 10'11", 249 year old country. Nobody knows what happens on a daily basis with me. I have 54 kids, and a few ghosts that stick around. That's a reason why I wear the sunglasses I have, it blocks out the spirits. I don't know how the glasses block them out but they do. I also wear the glasses because one of my eyes is darker than the night itself, and having black eye(s) is a sign of corrupted government, my government isn't that corrupt anymore. But still needs work. Oh yeah, and I have a robotic arm. But you know I'll stop talking and let you get on with the story."

The time was 8:00 am on the dot as America was beginning to pack some stuff up for the meeting he had later this morning, since it was at his capital he was being forced to do some sort of project about how his country had been doing. He knew he wouldn't even dare to go into that much detail about what had happened in the past half decade. The other country's could never know. Plus if they did know and he said that the country was "Over it" most of them would just say "That's a pity". America had picked out a few different subjects on his country and not finally had all of his project put in a duffle bag. He was already in a suit for the meeting and he walked up stairs. He went into a large room and flicked the lights on "Hey! Wake up for a bit!" He heard a few groans as the eldest state in the room, Colorado, sat up "What..?" America sighed "Look, I'm going to my capitol. You, South Dakota, and North Dakota are in charge. If anyone starts acting up just remind them that I can and will ground them." Colorado nodded "Aight...so see you around 12:30 then?" "Yep. Don't wreck the house, and get your missing assignments done" "I know, I know" America laughed a bit and turned the lights off before walking out of the room and shutting the door, Colorado was the eldest state that still lived with him. The others had all moved out and most were over the legal age to drink.

Anyways, America walked to his downstairs bathroom and pulled out a brush, considering he had long hair he needed one. After quickly brushing out his hair and tossing it in a pony tail he returned to his dining  room before he grabbed the duffle bag and hoisted the bag over his shoulder. He put on his sunglasses and grabbed his keys before walking out the door, shutting, and locking it. He put the bag in the back seat of the truck he owned before getting in the driver's seat and beginning the drive. The drive was pretty chill, a few people road raging but that didn't bother America. Once he reached his capital building he quickly parked close to the building before he threw on his sunglasses and got out of the truck. He grabbed the duffle bag before locking his truck and heading inside the building. The American went up 3 floors before turning down a hall and entering a huge room. He set the duffle bag down and looked at a clock, it was 7:45. So he had around...2 hours and 15 minutes till the meeting started. "Eh, better early than late. Especially since this is in my own capital" he thought before beginning to set up the things he had brought. He sat down half way the sighed, he really should be trying to sleep for often. He knew that his glasses couldn't hide how drowsy he looked forever. He groaned and got up, continuing to set up the shit he had brought with him.

Soon enough America was finished with the set up, it was now 8:45 am. He groaned and flopped in the nearest office chair. He sat there for a moment before he decided to have some fun, he pulled up "Crab Rave" on YouTube and played it through his phone. He got up and just started being dumb and messing around. A few other songs played before he stopped when he saw movement out in the parking lot through a window. He walked over to the window and looked at the parking lot, lifting his glasses he peered at the four people walking up to the building. He quickly recognised UN, ASEAN, NATO, and EU he said "SHIT-" before quickly rushing to his phone, shutting the music off and sitting in back in the chair. He listened as the foot steps approached the room. He put a white glove over his left hand and over his arm to hide the fact that one if his arms was a prosthetic. He scrolled though a random app as he listened. Soon enough the four unions had come in the room. America looked up from his phone "Oh, Hello" UN looked at him "Hello America, I see you've set up well" America nodded.

Time passed as more and more countries arrived and soon it was time for the meeting to start. UN began speaking "Alright, welcome everyone to the annual meeting. Today we're in America's capital. Is there anything anyone wants to say before he begins his presentation?" Silence greeted him. "Ok, America you may begin" the America sighed quietly before nodding and getting up. He walked up to the presentation he had and began speaking. He resisted the urge to freeze up as he got a sudden feeling like he was gonna puke. He forced himself to keep talking. He glanced over to his family, they looked a bit concerned. It was as if they could tell something was off. America paused for a moment before quickly beginning to talk again. He then froze up fully when he heard footsteps approaching the room. Some of the countries heard it too. Heads slowly turned to the door as the steps got louder and louder. Pretty quick the door swung open and three smaller kids ran in. The only thing the countries heard was one of them yelling "PAPA!"

Lmao cliffhanger go brrrr- anyways new story, hope ya like it! I'm out!