chapter sixteen

You are mine.

Riley's POV

Two years passed since I heard from her, I told myself that she was happy with whatever she was doing now but deep down I had to see her, feel her skin against mine, hear my name escape her lips. My mother insisted that I let her go but the thought of her being the mother of our child was what kept me from moving forward.

I spent the next month or two searching for her only to find her in the arms of another man, I was about to return to the hotel when I heard her say my name as she was walking up towards me as I quickly turned around.

Ava: I'm surprised you are here, I was told that you moved back to your home country.

Riley: I did but I had to see you again, I have been finding some difficulty moving on without you in my life.

Ava: I was under the impression that you were married and you moved away to be with her.

Riley: that's not entirely true, I moved away to help my mother with her job.

Ava: I see. So are you staying long?

Riley: I leave again tomorrow. Do you want to come up for awhile?

Ava: I should get back before my boyfriend sends a search party.

Riley: he's a lucky man...

Ava: yeah...

Riley: I guess I will see you around.

Ava: I guess so, It was good seeing you.

I watched her walk away before I headed back to the hotel room I was staying in. I wanted so desperately to go after her but I didn't want her boyfriend suspicious of me.

I was about to get a shower when I heard a soft knock on the door, I hadn't been expecting anyone to show up but was surprised when I opened the door and seen her standing there.

Ava: I know that you have been looking for me but it's not fair for you to say goodbye when I needed you.

Riley: I can't do this anymore, you deserve better than me Ava.

Ava: deserve better? I watched you walking away for the last time Riley, why did you really return here?

Riley: I needed to see for myself that you moved on.

Ava: I have moved on and I love him, we are getting married next fall at his cabin in Utah.

I laughed at the idea of her being engaged to him which upset her.

Ava: what's so funny?

Riley: nothing, it's just cute that you are trying to convince yourself that you are happy with him that's all.

Ava: and I suppose you can make me happy?

Riley: I know that I can, in fact I think that is why you're here right now.

I waited for her to say something to persuade me that she was happy with him but she looked at her feet after I mentioned that to her.

Riley: well I think that you should get back to him before he comes here looking for you.

Ava: don't close the door Riley, let me in please?

Riley: I don't want to hold on to something that isn't there Ava.

I was about to shut the door when she kept pushing it back open and doing the last thing imagined and I found myself shutting the door behind her. I pulled her towards me and begun slowly undressing her before laying her underneath me on the bed as we made love to each other.

As the night rolled on I had here whispering my name with each rough push I gave while she had her legs wrapped around my waist and hands tangled in my hair. I felt her quiver underneath me as the moans escaped from her mouth. I decided to quiet them by kissing her mouth while I pounded harder and harder, we went from the bed to the dresser that sat across the room while I gently rested her head against the wall after she turned around and bent over the dresser.

I heard her begging for me not to stop which I had no intentions on doing anytime soon because I knew that she was still in love with me and I wasn't going to let her go ever again because she was mine and I was hers.

I felt every emotion that I had ever felt come over me which caused me to take it out on her as I continued to make her mine as she kept begging me to take her.

I finally got her into a position that she felt comfortable in and I decided to continue making her mine. I pushed her head on the sheets and raised her hips up towards the ceiling and got behind her and gently pushed myself inside her when I felt her throbbing around me which told me she was close to having an orgasm.

I heard her let out a moan and started talking to her with every moan she gave. I wanted her to know that she belonged to me and nobody else which she agreed to everything I was saying and felt her trembling after we both cum together which was what I had planned for us to do the whole time.