Chapter 1

Night 5, 5:48 am

"Come on, come on!" Mike yelled at the tablet as he saw the battery at 4%, "Don't you dare die on me you damn thing!".

The battery slowly turned to 3%, making 23 year-old Mike sweat through his uniform's shirt.A loud screech was heard from the West Hall, barely audible.Mike knew that it was Foxy, who was coming for the fourth time tonight.

Screeeeecccchhhhh!

The animatronic was getting closer, leaving Mike almost no time to prepare for Foxy.Mike dropped the tablet on his desk before jumping to the door's buttons.Foxy's footsteps were getting real close as the tip of Mike's finger tapped the red button.

"Oof" Mike let out as he landed on his stomach, Foxy started banging the door.Mike quickly got up and ran to the other door's buttons as he heard metal clanking on the East Hall.They were a bit slower than Foxy's footsteps but they were getting closer also.He slammed his hand on the button as the door closed.

'That should keep them busy', Mike thought as he walked quickly to his desk.He grabbed the tablet and looked at the battery's percentage, 3% still.Mike let out a sigh, bang!

The night guard flinched as he heard the banging on the right door.He looked at the tablet to see the cameras outside his doors.On the East Hall stood Bonnie, 'that damn rabbit', Mike thought.

He checked the camera on the West Hall, Foxy was still there!!!

Mike clenched his jaw as his eyebrows formed a V shape.

A sudden deep laughter was heard as a tuned played, Mike's eyes widen as he looked at the battery.1%!!!!

'What happened with 2%!!!!' Mike thought as he shook the tablet violently.The laughter was getting closer, Mike reached for his flashlight which laid on his desk.

As he wrapped his hand around the flashlight, the lights started flickering.Mike dropped the tablet, breaking the screen as it hit the floor.He quickly ducked under his desk as the lights completely turned off.

The laughter was really close this time, about two yards away perhaps, as lots of metal clanked on the floor.

That's it, this was the end, no way out, Mike failed...And now he was going to die.All for not conserving his power wisely enough.

The laughter was now heard in front of Mike as he saw a pair of blue eyes and white straight teeth.

Mike tried to scramble away as far as he could from Freddy, but his back already touched against the cold wall.Mike brought up his legs and wrapped his arms around them as he closed his eyes.Waiting for his fate.

"You can't hide now you foolish Exoskeleton" a deep robotic voice said, which surprised the night guard that the Animatronics could talk.Mike opened one eye, he could barely see Original Freddy's outline, but it was still visible.He noticed how the bear left a huge gap of space next to him, it was big enough for Mike to go through.

He didn't have to have the terrible fate of dying in the hands of animatronics.He could still escape.

Mike gripped his flashlight tightly with one hand.He narrowed his eyebrows, he was ready to escape the hell of a place.He had one goal right now, and that was to make it to the entrance's doors and get out of here.

"Don't worry, we'll put you in your suit before you even know it.That is, if you want to do it the easy way" Freddy spoke again.

Mike jumped around Freddy, his feet knocking the desk over, which fell on Freddy.

"What the-" Freddy was cut off as things that were on the desk fell on him also.

Mike could see Toy Bonnie blocking the right door.He looked towards the left, the Original Bonnie blocking it.

"Looks like we're gonna do this the hard way" Freddy said as he struggled to get up, Mike was losing time.

Without thinking, Mike ran towards Original Bonnie's direction and pushed him with an amount of force that could knock a man to the floor.But it this case, it was enough to push Bonnie against the wall.

Mike turned quickly and ran for the way of the entrance.There were several animatronics that were blocking the halls, but Mike was able to doge or run around them.

He felt his legs move so quick, like when he ran in the marathons that he'd joined in the past.

Clank, clank, clank!

He heard footsteps running behind him, the only one he knew that ran out of all the animatronics was Foxy.That fox could just not quit.Which was Mike's least favorite.

'Come on Mike, your so close' Mike thought, and he was right, the glass double doors stood 4 yards away.The guard felt a smile grow on his face as he got closer.Just two yards away.

Clank!

Foxy was hot on his heels.

'Five...' Mike thought as he was now so close.

'Four!'

Clank!

'Three!!'

Clank!!

'Two!!!'

Clank!!!

As Mike almost thought one, something pulled Mikes shirt from the back of his collar.

'No!', Mike struggled to escape as Foxy grabbed one of Mike's arms with his other hand.His hook still pulling Mike's shirt.

Mike still struggled, but his hope of escaping was dropping drastically as he was pulled away from the moonlight lit doors.

He'd failed...

Sorry if it's too short or terrible, but I promise to make this story interesting.Hope you loved it!