Chapter 5

"See you tomorrow Mr.Fazebear...You too um, Mikey" the last employee, Jerry, hesitantly said as he left the building.It was 11:50 p.m, and Mike was ready to collapse on anything.

All day he had kids clinging on his back, take his hat and running away with it, and pull his tail.It was awful for him, luckily for Mike, it was time to close and everybody left.It was just him, Mr.Fazebear, and the nonmoving animatronics.

"So, what's your plan for tonight?" Mr.Fazebear said as he sat next to Mike in a booth.

Mike had his head laying on the table, he let out a groan.Mr.Fazebear chuckled, "Here's a deal, how about you just rest for the night, since it was your first day with kids, and then tomorrow night you can go do whatever about the suit.How does that sound?".

Mike let out another groan, Mr.Fazebear smiled down at Mike, "I'll take that as a yes, I'll be going now.Good night Mike" Mr.Fazebear said as he got up from the booth.His footsteps started fading, soon, Mike heard a door being closed.

Mike was now all alone with the animatronics, the least thing he wanted to deal with right now.

As Mike suspected, a light tune played as he heard the clock chime, it was officially 12:00 am.

Silence was heard for what seemed to be several minutes, which was calm for the security man.

Then he heard things shuffling, he knew it was the animatronics.Mike let out a groan, he didn't want to see them active again, especially because they're the reason he was trapped in a suit.

He heard lots of loud footsteps down the hall, but then close to him.They kept getting closer until they suddenly stopped.Mike didn't even have to look up to know the animatronics presence was here.

Silence was upon Mike and the unknown animatronics for some quite time.

"What is that thing?"

A female voice suddenly spoke, scaring Mike a bit, who was not use to the animatronics speaking.

"I don't know"

Mike heard another female voice speak.He opened one eye for a peek, it was Chica 2.0 and Bonnie 2.0 (A/N:Ik Toy Bonnie isn't a girl, but in this story he'll be a she).

"Should we tell Freddy?" Toy Chica asked.

Toy Bonnie shook her animatronic head, "Freddy doesn't care about anything except those stupid exoskeleton roaming around every night"

They weren't even paying attention to him anymore, so Mike stared at both animatronics.Both seemed to have a female body shape than what their old versions had, Toy Chica had a more female shape than Toy Bonnie though.

'What is up with these robots having shapes', Mike thought.

He decided to move somewhere else, seeing that the two female animatronics weren't paying him the attention.He wanted to be alone right at this moment.

So, he slowly slided out the booth, getting the two animatronic's attention and making them back away from him.

He slowly stood to his 7'2 stature, towering over the animatronics and giving them a clear view of him in the dark pizzeria.

Both Toy Chica and Bonnie felt their robotic glossy eyes widen as they recognized the stranger.It was the same suit they shoved the exoskeleton from the night before.

Mike looked at them for a second, giving an unpleasant look, before walking towards another booth.

Toy Chica and Bonnie stood in their same spot, watching the new animatronic walk away.

"Stupid robots" Mike mumbled, sliding into the new booth he found.He laid his head and arms on the table.He felt his eyelids closing slowly...Until he heard footsteps again.

Clank, clank, clank!

'Fuck', Mike thought, he was loosing his patience very quickly.

The metal footsteps stop near Mike, silence was heard again for the third time tonight.

Mike stayed still, maybe they would leave him if he didn't move.

"Um, excuse me?" Toy Bonnie asked softly, poking Mike's furry "shoulder" with her robotic finger.He didn't budge.

He stayed still, not bothering moving in hopes of the animatronics leaving him alone.

"Excuse me" Bonnie spoke louder this time, also poking Mike again a bit more harsh.

Mike didn't move.

"He's not moving" Bonnie said, looking at her friend.

"Leave me alone" Mike suddenly said, making both female animatronics back away as soon as they heard him speak.

Mike sat up and turned to the females, glaring daggers at them.No one spoke as they stared at each other.

"I'm Bonnie" Toy Bonnie said, breaking the silence between the three.Mike looked at her, still glaring daggers.

"Everyone calls me BonBon though, so you can too" the blue bunny spoke again.Mike didn't do anything, he stayed silent, letting the bunny speak.

"This is my friend Chica" BonBon said, gesturing to Toy Chica, who was staring at Mike weirdly.

Chica had to admit, the stranger sitting before her was quite good-looking.From his perfectly good looks to his perfectly formed muscular body.

Mike, on the other hand, was feeling more annoyed and creeped out by the females.He got up from the booth and stood, he towered over both animatronics.Bonnie was the only one closer to Mike's height out of the two females, if you included her ears that is.

"The name's Mike, or Mikey, now leave me alone" Mike mumbled harshly as he pushed the two female animatronics aside with little force, which was still powerful.

He started walking towards the stage, where Freddy still stood.BonBon and Chica stayed in their spots, watching the stranger, or Mikey, walk up the stage and through the back, vanishing before their eyes.

No sound was heard as Mangle came towards them from up the ceilings.

"W-who's t-that?" Mangle faltered voice interrupted her animatronic companions from their gaze towards the stage.

"He's...Mikey" Toy Chica answered softly, still staring where the stranger, Mikey, headed.

BonBon and Mangle stared at their friend, never have they seen her look weird.

"Are you ok Chica?" BonBon asked, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

Chica nodded, smiling (or at least as much her robotic face could let her), "Yea I'm okay, let's just go get tonight's exoskeleton".

BonBon shook her head, "I already check, nothing's in there"

Mangle nodded before swinging away towards Pirate's Cove.

BonBon and Chica walked onto the stage.Freddy didn't move at all that night, but did have his eyes on the animatronic mutt...

XXX

I know this stinks but promise the next update will be more awesome!