Chapter 4

Mike looked at himself in the mirror.He was way taller than before, so he had to bend down a little to see his face.

'How is this possible?' Mike thought, 'I'm dead...Dressed as a freaking mutt!'.

He examined himself, his was covered in grey fur from head-to-toe with a medium length tail.He had ears that pointed up, like Bonnie's and Foxy's, his security cap hanging on one ear.He had a snout like Foxy's too, including sharp teeth.Around his neck was a blue dog collar.

His body shape was a muscular form, which seemed weird.This animatronic was for kids to like, not some sort of eye candy for women.His shoulders were long and broad while his waist was small.

His paws had small claws, barely sharp and visible.Then, he looked at his face, his eyes were the same eye color he has always had, blue, and they filled the eye sockets of the suit perfectly.Yet, there was a bit of crimson red around the eyes.Mike ignored the thought of blood, as it reminded him of his experience being shoved into the suit.

Grrrr...

Mike suddenly heard a slow paced growl, which made his ears twitch, searching of the direction of the sound.

Grrrr...

Mike heard the growling again, but he also felt it.It was his stomach, he was hungry from not eating since 10pm.Then Mike realized something, if he was "dead, then how come his stomach is growling?

This didn't make any sense, which is why Mike needed to find an explanation.

"Mike, where'd you go?" Mike heard Mr.Fazebear yell from the halls.

"I'm in the restroom!" Mike yelled back.He looked at his face again, the red blood was ruining the grey fur of the suit.It made him look like the originals with their smelly dirty suits.Plus, it didn't help him getting over the fact of being shoved into the mutt suit still.

Mike yanked a paper towel from the holder before getting it wet in the sink's fosit.He then brought the wet paper towel up to his eyes, and began to scrub the blood off the edges.

"I see you're cleaning yourself" Mr.fazebear said with a smile plastered on his face, walking in the restroom.

"Yea.." Mike responded, busy wiping blood off him.Both males said nothing, an awkward silence growing.

"You seem to be taking this really well, care to explain?" Fazebear spoke up, Mike shrugged his shoulders as he kept cleaning his face.He didn't know how he was so calm, knowing that he was dead, yet still alive in some way.

"I have no idea, but, I guess I saw it coming since my first night " the night guard said.Fazebear nodded his head, seeming to accept Mike's choice of words.

Finally, Mike had the blood off his face and threw the paper towel away.Then, he grabbed his cap from his ear, then brushed his little hairs forward with on paw.After his little hairs were brushed into a little spike on the front, he carefully placed his cap between his pointed ears.

"Did you seriously fixed your hair?" Mr.Fazebear suddenly said, Mike turned to him, smiling a bit.

"If I'm going to be a robot then I'll have to be a clean one...Without blood" Mike said as he started straightening his dog collar.

Mr.Fazebear let out a sigh, "Fine, but the building opens up in an hour so do whatever you have to do" he said.

Mike looked at his boss finished fixing the collar, "What will I do after that hour?".

The older male stayed silent, not knowing what to do with Mike.

Mike looked at Fazebear, the good man was planning to introduce the mutt robot to the children, but that plan failed as Mike failed to survive while working when shoved inside the suit.Both males had one thing in common, they're plans failed...