2 am and Coffee

You woke up to the dreaded sounds of your phone blaring in your ears

    You woke up to the dreaded sounds of your phone blaring in your ears. "What the fuck" you grumbled reaching over to check the caller I.D. It was your boss, Miss Emily Prentiss. Sliding our finger, you groggily muttered a hello followed by "let me guess, we have a case?"

"Unfortunately. Sorry for calling you this early. Do you want to call Spence or should i?"

    You threw the covers off of you, swinging your legs over the edge of the bed, stretching slightly. "No I'll call him." With that you hung up your phone, quickly dialing Spencers number.

    You've been with the BAU for just over two years. It was your dream job and you worked your ass off to get here. You absolutely loved everyone you worked with and you all got along swimmingly.

    Spencer Reid was the resident genius and also your best friend. He was smart, funny, and full of good information you never knew you'd be into. He was one of the first members you met on our first day. And not that you'd admit to anyone else, but you had a little school girl crush on him.

    "Hello?" His groggy voice yawned on the other end of the line. Spencers morning voice was a dream in itself. "Good morning sleepy head. We have a case. Get your nerdy ass out of bed and get dressed." You walked into your closet as you talked with him, collecting stuff to refill your go bag with. "Y/N its literally," there was a pause, you assumed as he looked at his clock, "2 am. You're way to chipper for this early."

    It was true. You were a morning person, but so wasn't he, that is when he woke up on his own terms. "Yeah yeah. Just get ready, I'll be over in 15 minuets with coffee in hand." You hung up the phone, not giving him and chance to protest. You quickly threw on an outfit, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a white button up which you tucked. You grabbed your gun and its holster from your safe and attached it to your hip. You did some light makeup, just enough to make you look alive, and threw your hair into a pony.

    You grabbed your go bag and your purse and headed out of your apartment, locking it before heading to your car. Spencers apartment was about a 5 minuet drive from yours and there was a Starbucks on the way that was open 24/7. You frequently stopped there as you brought Spencer to work with you everyday.

    Grabbing the genius his sugar with a little bit of coffee, and you your caramel double espresso you made your way to his place. As you parked next to his car you sent him a text

    SPENCIE:

           Hi! I'm here with your vial cup of sugar.

   Okay be right there

    You sipped your coffee as your waited. You looked up as you saw him walking closer. He was dressed in his usual black dress pants, converse and button up. Today he had his sleeves rolled, showing off his toned arms,

What a sight.

    "Good morning fluff." He said getting into the car. "Thank you for the coffee." He smiled. "You know I hate when you call me that Spence." Fluff was the nickname Spencer had given you pretty quickly into meeting you. You liked fluffy love bullshit and romance so it kind of just came to be your nickname.

    "You look stunning today as always, Fluff." Spencer said motioning to your outfit. "I just threw it on Spence. But thank you! You are looking pretty handsome yourself." You and Spencer flirted often, but more in a friendly way. Nothing would ever come about it. It's Spencer Reid we're talking about. Right?

    "I wonder what serial killer we'll be stopping this week." You looked at Spencer quickly before returning your attention back to the road. "I'm going to say female killer. We haven't had one of those in like forever." You spoke. Spencer took a sip of his coffee, thinking for a second. "No. I think its going to be a father." While no these weren't funny, you and Spencer liked to make bets on what the cases would be. Most of the time he was right, but you reveled in the times you were.

    "I don't know. We'll just have to see." You laughed pulling into headquarters. Spencer got out and put his satchel over his shoulder, holding his coffee in one hand and his go bag in the other. You grabbed your purse and your bag and headed inside,

    Another day, another killer.

——-

A/N: Welcome back everyone!!

This is the first chapter to "You" and I know its short. So this chapter and next chapter really set the scene for who is in this story. I'm thinking more along the Alvez, Simmons, and Lewis seasons as I really enjoy their characters!

I am so excited for this one!!!