The Master and The Submissive

Warnings: Heavy degradation, praise, slight exhibitionism, spitting, edging, orgasm denial, slapping, intro of daddy kink, oral fixation, subspace, literal FILTH so if you aren't comfortable with that, this doesn't have anything to do with the sto...

Warnings: Heavy degradation, praise, slight exhibitionism, spitting, edging, orgasm denial, slapping, intro of daddy kink, oral fixation, subspace, literal FILTH so if you aren't comfortable with that, this doesn't have anything to do with the story line.

You blinked at him, innocence radiating off your body as you asked, "what do you mean, professor."

You knew exactly what you were doing and you were committed.

"Don't play innocent, princess. You know what I mean. Teasing and distracting me in front of my fucking students." His eyes full of lust and anger.

You shrugged, "I don't know what your talking about."

You turned to go collect your things from your seat when you felt Spencers tight grip on your wrist. You smirked to yourself, turning back around to look at him, your smirk plastered on your face.

"I have half a mind to bend you over right here and fuck you stupid."

You bit your lip as you looked at the desk beside you. You lifted your hand, tapping the solid wood. "So do it." You challenged.

Spencer let you go, shutting and locking the door, your heart fluttering knowing what was about to fucking happen.

Spencer gripped your cheeks, puckering your lips as he spoke, his tone like ice, "listen here you little fucking slut, you are not the one in charge here. I am." You smirked at his words, your panties soaked from the growing wetness.

Spencer let go of your face, lifting you up to sit on his desk, his hands spreading your legs. He ran his knuckles over your clothed slit, scoffing before he spoke, "look at you. Dripping fucking wet, clearly getting a thrill out of disobeying me." He pulled his hand back before landing a sharp slap on your clothed pussy, causing you to yelp in shock.

"Shut the fuck up. We don't want anyone to hear you now do we princess?" His words so condescending but so full of love.

"No sir." You whispered.

"Oh so now you want to listen to me?" His eyebrows show up.

You were breathless, just waiting for him to do something, you couldn't answer.

Spencer just smiled at you as he kneeled in front of you, ripping the buttons of your bodysuit, his thumbs hooking in the side of your panties, pulling them off of you and putting them in his pocket. The sight making you groan. Spencer slapped the inside of your thigh. "What did I just fucking say? Stupid slut. Shut the fuck up."

Spencer pulled you closer to him. His hands running up your leg before he plugged two fingers into your dripping core. You bit your lip trying to hold back a moan.

"So fucking tight baby."

You bit harder on your lip, knowing you drew blood. Spencer curved his fingers up, hitting your sweet spot, his pace accelerating.