The Beginning (Pt.2)

Hope you enjoy these songs

Continue to stay safe and healthy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Yuki's eyes snapped open and she immediatley ran to his side, her anger vanishing with worry, sorrow and fear filling its place. The wind started to pick up speed and soon a mini storm of ice shards formed with the sibling in the middle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person p.o.v

*Meanwhile*

Hanaki and Nichika ran as fast as their small legs could take them. They knew both their big sister and little brother were counting on them. They were half-way there when they saw the current Flame Hashira Shinjuro Rengoku. 

"I-I'll talk to him-ju-just keep going and in-form oto-san." Hanaki wheezed out to her sister.

"Hai." was the only response given as she skid to a stop infront of the confused hashira who watched as her sister continued running before staring at her with confusion clearly etched on his face.

"Rengoku-sama please help. There is a demon who has our little brother and Yu-" she didn't finish.

"KIRIYA!!"

"Nee-chan!!" Hinaki exclaimed and was about to run back but Rengoku held her shoulders.

"Head home. We'll take it from here." And at that moment she barely got a glimpse of the silhouette of two persons running with sword sheaths.

'The Thunder and Water Heshiras' Hinaki knew this as she saw them entering before she and her siblings left.

Rengoku patted her head before taking off. Hinaki watched him leave before running in the direction of her twin sister.

Nichika had just entered the manson and saw her father patiently sitting on the veranda(?). When he saw her with his remaining eye and how distressed she looked he immediately opened his arms which she wasted no time running into.

"Oto-san there is a demon who has Kiriya and Yuki is still there and Hinaki is speaking to Rengoku-sama and-and." She hiccupped as the fat tears started rolling down her face, the dread of the situation finally settling in her mind.

Kagaya's eyes widen at the information he was given 'A demon, this close'. Nonetheless he hugged her even tighter.

"It will be fine. You said your sister is with Rengoku-sama is there right, then the other hashiras were most likely close by and are already dealing with the situation so ther is nothing to be worried about." Kagay's smooth, soft voice greatly calmed his daughter's distress.

"I'll be going to the scene so stay with your mother and remaining siblings."

Nichika could barely nod as exhaustion was finally settling in, adrenaline from earlier finally gone. She climbed up the veranda(?) and entered the common area where she saw her mother watching as her younger siblings play with Yuki's fox whom they had named Yuri. Her mother opened her arms and she ran and hugged her.

"It will be alright." Her mother said as she had already overheard their conversation. Even though her heart ached nowing two of her beloved children were in the clutches of a demon, she had to stay strong and hope that the hashiras had made it in time. A minute later Hinaki, who had met her father on her way back, entered and her mother opened to which she also ran into. She was as equally exhausted as her sister.

It was quiet. The older twins were sitting opposite sides their mother unconsciously blaming themselves for the prior event while the younger twins laid beside a sleeping Yuri.

The silence was however broken by a now awake Yuri who jumped up and dashed out the open door, leaving behind five extremely confused females.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This came out a bit earlier than intended but mehh.

Here are the current age of the Ubuyashiki children

Yuki Ubuyashiki- 8years old

Yuri Ubuyashiki- 8years old

Hinaki Ubuyashiki- 6years old

Nichika Ubuyashiki- 6years old

Kiriya Ubuyashiki- 4years old

Kanata Ubuyashiki- 2years old

Kuina Ubuyashiki- 2years old

(Hinaki and Kanata are the elder twins in this since they never specified in the anime/manga)

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Constructive criticism is always welcomed