The Beginning (Pt .3)

Hope you enjoy the songs

Continue to stay safe, healthy and happy

This chapter is gonna be sad

Slight gore

Long chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

The silence was however broken by a now awake Yuri who jumped up and dashed out the open door, leaving behind five extremely confused females.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's P.O.V

Yuki sat beside her dying brother and gently placed his head on her lap. Her tears rolled faster as she started at his pitiful face.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Kiriya. This is all my fault.I should have been more careful and held unto you tighter." Yuki closed her eyes in shame and guilt as she continued to blame herself, not realising the mini-storm surrounding them.

Kiriya smiled. He hated seeing his big sister sad. He weakly and gently placed his hand on his sister's face which caused her to open her arms in shock.

"It's not nee-chan's fault. Nee-chan protected us and even put her life on the line, facing a demon for us."

"No. It is my fault. If only I was nstronger like a demon slayer then I would have been able to help you. I-I promise to get stronger Kiriya. I'll get stronger and protect you and everyone else I care about."

" I'll be looking forward to it....Nee-chan" Kiriya smiled before his eyes finally closed and his now cold hand fell lifeless from Yuki's face.

Her eyes widen before shutting tightly "But you're supposed to stay here and see me get stronger." And for the first time in her life, without her realizing, a single blue tear fell from her left eye and unto her brother's cheek before being absorbed

-------------------------------

The three hashiras had just arrived at the scene and were astonished to see th storm. The still alived demon saw their arrival and tried to flee but the Water Hashira made short work of him. The other two hashiras were about to enter the mini storm when a stopped them and caused them to be on gaurd.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." They searched for the source of the voice and found it to be a young-looking female with white ears and tails along with grey eyes sitting in a tall tree.

'I can't get a scent off her' Urokodaki thought .

"I mean no harm, I'm just here to collect two items." The lady said before jumping from the tree and landing between the hashiras and the storm.

"Besides, you'll all die the moment you all step foot into this." she said before putting her hand into the storm. The hashiras eyes widen as they watched the lady's hand get shredded by the ice they just now realized were present. It was at that moment Kagaya Ubuyashiki arrived.

"Oyakata-sama." The hashiras said respectfully.

"Kagaya-sama. Nice to see you again. It has been awhile hasn't it."

The lady's hand had already healed which shocked the hashiras more than the fact that she referred to the head of the Demon Slayer Corps by his first name.

"Yuor hand... Are you a demon.?" Rengoku questioned as the three stood protectively around their master.

"Yes indeed,it has been awhile Sora-sama, but even so I'm a quiet sad knowing why you're here" Kagaya responded not minding the surprise and confusion written all over his hashiras faces

"Yes. Since her powers have awaken, I'm afraid its time to start training her."  Sora responded, also ignoring the previous question from the slayer.

At that moment a white fox ran straight into the storm.

"WAIT!!"         "NOOO!!"                  "STOP!!"

The hashiras tried to stop it, but the fox just ran straight into the storm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and comment

Constructive criticisim is always welcomed