The Beginning (Pt.4)

Hope you enjoy these songs

Continue to stay safe happy and healthy

LOOONGGG Chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

The hashiras tried to stop it, but the fox ran straight into the storm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person p.o.v

"BUT HOW!! That lady just placed her hand in and it instantly  got shredded by the storm. So how on this goddamn earth did that fox  without so much as a a scratch!!" Rengoku exploded.

"Rengoku-sama please come down, there are just somethings in this world that are unexplainable." Kagaya responded softly which immediatley calmed the fire breath user.

The lady then walked into the sorm and disappeared from their sights.

"B-b-but....Just now her hand got shredded because of this storm. I-I don't understand. She doesn't even have a scent." Urokodaki stuttered, confuse of what is happening.

"Don't be alarm my children. She really means no harm, in fact, she was the one who gifted me with my firstborns." Kagaya said with a warm smile.

The hashiras wanted to question more but kept quiet and stared at the storm that seemed to be weakening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri ran out of the Ubuyashiki household the moment Yuki's power awoken. He trotted slowly as she didn't use her main power but he wanted to be as close as possible so he could take care of the aftermath. He felt four familiar presences along with an unknow. The unkown, although powerful and strangely nostalgic, didn't serem to pose a threat so he didn't concern himself with it.

And that was when he felt it, the enourmos power leaving her body. He dashed through the clearing and into the storm, ignoring the shouting around him. He was her giude afterall, her powers could never hurt him and likewise, his powers could never hurt her. He made it to the center and saw Yuki crying with a 'dead' Kiriya in her arms.

He ran to them and Yuki stared at him in mild surprise before a look of agony overtook her features once more.

"I-I-I couldn't p-p-protect him Y-Y-Yuri. I-I-I-I wasn't a-able to. I-I'm just a weak girl that wasn't able to protect her family." she wailed

That's not true Yuki." YUri, who now shifted into his human form stated while sitting beside her.

"We are just kids Yuki. We have never once trained in our lives to face demons. No one expects us to face them. Yet you still did. You risked your own live to protect our brother and if that is not true strenght, then I don't know what is." Yuri finished with a closed eye smile.

 Yuki sat there with her mouth slightly open and her tears seem to finally stopped flowing. She stared at her twin before looking down on her brother in her arms and sadness washed over her again.

"Even so... I still wasn't able to save him."she stated, shadow covering her face.

"What are you talking about." Yuri asked genuinely confused. 'Didn't she feel it' he thought.

"HE'S DEAD YURI..He-he's gone." Her voice cracked.

Yuri stared at her with is blue-purple eyes before looking at Kiriya.

"I don't know...he sounds pretty alive to me."

Yuki stared at him as if he had grown three more heads.

"Do you think this is a joke!?" she seethed at him.

Yuri grinned before flicking her ear. "You need to listen more. Take a deep breath and close your eyes."

Yuki looked at his skeptically before sighing and doing a he said. She took avery deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Now I need you to drown out this storm and only listen to my voice."

She did just that.

"What's the p-"

BADUMP

Yuki's eyes shot open as she stared at Yuri who was grinning.

'I'm not going mad am I'

BADUMP

There is was again.

She stared at her younger brother in shock, her hands unconsciously held him tighter.

"I'm surprised you didn't realize sooner but then again you were being a huge crybaby. You forgot all about your powers. I did tell you they would awaken soon." While talking, Yuri placed his hands over Kiriya's chest wound and took a deep breath.

Yuki watched in astonishment as his hands emitted a soft blue glow. She watched as Kiriya's chest rising more noticeably and listen as his breathing started to regulate better.

When Yri was finished Yuki let out a sob as tears of happiness streamed down her face. She hugged her baby brother close to her chest and continued sobbing.

"Geez, calm down with the waterworks already." Yuri teased.

Yuki raised her head before dragging him into the hug. Yuri stiffen. This is not what he expected but he quickly relaxed and hugged back. He would be lying if he said his heart didn't clench seeing his younger brother's state. He felt relieved that his siter's power was able to save him.

During their moment they heard footsteps which caused them to release and be on gaurd. Emerging from the storm that Yuki was just now taking note of, a woman wearing a white kimono with white hair being adorned by white fox ears and a white tail swishing gently behind her.

"A-another guide!?" Yuri questioned with widen eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to know

Its not the first time the family has seen Yuri shift so Yuki wasn't surpised about that

Kiriya was still unconsious after being healed by Yuri.

Yuri knew that her powers would be awakening soon since he is her guide and he could feel it which is what he was saying

They don't know the stry of how they ended up with the Ubuyashikis but they know that Kagaya and Amane aren't their real parents which is why they don't know the lady (Sora)

------------------------------------------------

Now that was long

Hope you enjoyed

Constructive criticisim is alway welcomed