2

"What the fuck," my mother yells out as we get on the busy highway.

"We're just going to wear they told us to evacuate, ok?" My father attempted to calm my mother. Which he succeeded at doing.

I breathe out a large sigh and looked at my younger sister who was in a state of shock. "Skylar? Are you ok?" I asked quietly while I pushed a strand of frizzy curly coffee colored hair out of her face. Skylar was the spitting image of me. Though my hair was dyed blue and usually straighten and I had a body of a girl who had gone through puberty our faces were extremely similar. We both had caramel skin in result of being of a mixed race and plump round faces. My were eyes slightly smaller and lighter than hers but other than those were looked completely alike.

"D-Dad just k-killed that guy," she stuttered in a gentle voice that was conflicting of here usual incredibly high volume voice.

"Skylar dad had to for me or..." I trailed off.

"Yeah but still he just shot him." I nodded and thought of ways to reply to her but wound up empty handed so we all sat in silence for a hour or two before we reached a long line of honking car heading out of the city.

"It's going to take hours to get through this traffic jam," my father spoke with a sudden hint of fear and frustration in his low warm voice.

We sat in the traffic jam for about 30 minutes before we saw more of those things run up from the side of the road. There had to be at least twenty of them. I watched completely speechless as the tan and banged there bloody hands against the windows of the car two ahead of us. I saw a man fall out of the opposite side of the car and run as quickly as he could through the cars. The things notice and began the chase. Within a few seconds the man was under the thing screaming and yelling. He had gone out of my range of sight by then but as soon as the screaming stopped more things flooded out of side of the road. They had blank pale faces and dirty clothing. They rushed towards all the cars. Two of them bang their heads and hands against our windows.

"DAD DRIVE PLEASE!" I screamed as the one on the window nearest to my sister began to crack the window. I wrapped my body around her and blocked her eyes.

My father immediately threw the car in reverse and pulled onto the side of the road before speeding the way we had come from. A couple of cars had the same idea and followed us.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked while trying to console my scared hysterical sister.

"I think we should go to grandma," my father said unsure of himself. "Yeah let's go to grandmas."

I rubbed small circles on my sisters back as I looked at the extremely cracked window right next to her
-------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR 5 reads❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you guys