✿ Chapter 6 ✿

Midoriya's POV

I was sitting in class, looking the the clock. I was in my last class of the day until the weekend. I wanted to do something special with Aoyama and I could tell he wanted to as well. But I didn't know what to do yet...

RIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

I got startled by the sudden loud noise of the dismissal bell. School was over, and Aoyama suddenly rushed over to me, excited.

"Mon cher, I know exactly what we should do for Friday night!" The blond boy gave his usual stunning twinkle. "I know a mountain range nearby where we can watch the sunset together! We'll have a picnic and everything!"                              
He seemed very excited, and I was too, considering we couldn't have many dates due to school and hero training.
"That's a great idea Aoyama," I said beaming.
"Perfect!" Aoyama said. "I'll set up the picnic as soon as we head back to the dorms! Meet me at 6."
"Ok!" I said. "I'll go get ready." We started to head out of the classroom and toward our dorms. "Goodbye Cheri!" He said as we went inside. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking to exit our classroom. I took a deep breath as I got up and followed slowly.

I immediately barged into my room and threw myself onto my bed. For some reason I was super nervous since this was only our second date. I didn't want to mess this up and look like a fool in front of Aoyama. What if he thought I wasn't cool? What if he never talked to me again? I tried to think about our date coming up to make myself feel better and relax, but more questions ran through my mind. I started my unhealthy habit of muttering and crouching.
What if Aoyama tripped on the mountain range? What if we miss the sunset? What if our food falls off the mountain. What if- Stop. Get yourself together. Everything is going to be fine. This is a romantic date, you're overthinking okay? Talking to myself made me feel better and I took several deep breaths to calm myself down. Relax, okay Izuku? I clenched my fists. I was not going to let my thoughts ruin the date.
As I started to wind out with homework and playing on my phone, the hours flew by. I checked the time. 5:45! Oh shoot I should be going now. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt, with blue jean shorts that went down to my knees. Good enough. I turned and headed out.

A/N
—————————
The date with be next chapter.
I'm very sorry for waiting so long to update this. I haven't found much time with school and my other stories. I'm going to try to put a lot of detail into the date next chapter.

Thank you for reading!