✿ Chapter 8✿

Uraraka's POV

I was in the common room the next day with all my other classmates except Deku and Aoyama. They were talking yesterday and maybe they hung out together like at a date or something. I tried to tell myself to move on from them but I couldn't. Not after what I've been through.
As if on cue, Aoyama and Deku came in. Their clothes were wrinkly and they had slight bags under their eyes. Their hair was also messy, I seemed like they didnt get much sleep.

wAIT.

DID THEY REALLY. OH. MY. GOSH. THEY MUST HAVE RIGHT??? THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION. I froze in place, my brain must be malfunctioning. I couldnt process anything. My jaw dropped to the floor practically. Did he really go that far with Deku? I can't believe him!!
"Ochako are you okay?" Tsuyu said, tapping me on the shoulder. I jumped, startled.
"Y-yep, I-i'm fine!" I stammered.
"You sure dont look fine right now. How bout we go to the bathroom to wash yourself up, and you can tell me what happened?" Tsuyu recommended.
"Y-yeah, okay t-thats a good idea." stuttered in response.

Tsuyu took me to the bathroom nearby, and there I washed my face and took a couple deep breaths with her patting my back. I felt kinda bad considering she's practically my therapist at this point.

"There, now you don't look so flustered anymore." Tsuyu said.

She was right. I was a mess, with beads of sweat on my beer red face and my speech like a robot when you cut off all of its wires, broken and unable to speak properly.

"Now tell me whats wrong." Tsuyu said.

So I told her about how I thought Aoyama and Deku did the dirty last night, since they were worn out and tired.

"I see, ribbit. I know what your problem is." Tsuyu said.

"Really, what?" I asked frantically.

"You're overreacting. Trust me, I'm sure they didn't do what you think they did. Tsuyu said.

"I guess so. Yeah I was overreacting. There are only in high school, I dont think they would do something like that." I said, embarrassed. "What was I thinking? I'm so stupid."

"It's okay, everyone overreacts sometimes." Tsuyu replied. "Now lets get back to the common room, and we'll ask Deku later what REALLY happened, ribbit."

"Ok." I said, feeling much better.

We went back to the common room and joined everyone else.

Most the class was there.

Iida, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Sero and Ashido sat squeezed on the biggest couch, while Todoroki and Bakugo sat on a loveseat. Kirishima sat on a single-seat recliner and Hagakure, Shoji and Kaminari sat scattered on the floor.

Everyone seemed to be intrigued as well as to why the two of them looked like a mess. They were all confused, but none of them acted like how I did. I was embarrassed again, I shouldn't have thought such erotic things about their relationship. Anyways, Deku started explaining what happened that night, and as I listened, I became EVEN more embarrassed about the situation.

"What happened last night with you guys?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah you look like you barely got any sleep." Mina added.

"Cmon be a man! Explain!" Kiri exclaimed.

"You can tell us anything." Sero said.

"Im with Sero on this one. You can trust us." Jiro said.

"Only tell us if you are comfortable with it. We would never force you to say anything." Yaomomo said.

"Agreed!" Iida remarked.

"Whatever just shut up extras! Now hurry up you loser I don't have all day." Bakugo yelled, which Aoyama sent a death glare at.

"Okay guys, settle down! I'll explain everything." Deku said.

Everyone settled as they waited for Deku to explain.

"So basically Aoyama asked me out on a picnic date yesterday afternoon after class ended. I said yes. A few hours later, we went to a mountain range for our date. We had our picnic which was lots of french food and watched the sunset. Then we cuddled on the pillows and blankets Aoyama brought. We fell asleep and then we remembered we had to go back, so we got up early to walk back to the dorms. Thats why we didnt much sleep." Deku explained.

"That is true." Aoyama replied.

"How cute!!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"That must have been fun." Ojiro said.

"Oui." Aoyama replied.

"So you guys are dating? Thats cool." Todoroki said

"Yes." Midoriya replied, blushing a bit.

"We support you with whatever decision you make." Shoji said nicely.

"Thanks guys!" Midoriya said happily.

As they talked, I felt like a complete idiot. I thought they were doing the worst when really they were having a harmless picnic? This whole kidnapping trauma is getting to the best of me. Get it together Uraraka.

Get it together...