Chapter three

LINK POV
Today I went to Rito Village to see Revali. I stood at his landing waiting for him to come down from the Devine beast. Suddenly Revali created this updraft from nothing and made a perfect landing. " wow,Revali that was really-" "impressive, I know" he said. "I am one of the few people who can master the sky, but I have worked out how to use the wind to my advantage." Revali said. " the Rito consider it to be the masterpiece of our aerial techniques." " with the proper use of my superior skills. I don't see why we couldn't get rid of Ganon." Revali said. "Now then my ability to explore the sky should certainly be noted." "But do not pardon me for being so blunt, don't forget that I am also the most skilful archer out of all the Rito." Revali said. " But in spite of the truth it seems I have to help you just because you have the sword that seals the darkness." " I mean it's just foolish." Revali said. "Or do you think you can prove me wrong. Maybe we should just work this out between ourselves." Said Revali. "But where. OH I know how about there!" Revali said as he pointed to the Devine beast. "Oh, I'm sorry I've forgotten that can't make it to that Devine beast on your own!" "Good luck with sealing the darkness!" Revali said sarcastically as he flew up to the Devine beast and left me on his landing. Wow that guy is really annoying I thought as I headed back to check on my horse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment if you like this chapter ❤️