Chapter eight

Zelda POV
After spending a couple more days in the Gerudo Desert and talking a bit with Link we understand each other a lot better now. One thing I still don't really understand about him is why he is always so quiet all the time. Maybe I'll find out one day. We are heading back to the castle today. Before we go though I need to say goodby to Urbosa and we need some supplies for the journey back to the castle.

While I was heading back to Gerudo town I passed by the Kara Kara bazaar when suddenly I was ambushed by the Yiga Clan. I started to run but they were following close behind. Then all of a sudden they were in front of me and I tried to run back the other way but they had me cornered and I could not escape. Then I fell to the ground and accepted my fate when suddenly there he was. Link. My knight. Coming to save me without a thought that he could be risking his own life. But there he was warding of the Yiga with ease. Up until now I did not realise how much I need Link because without him I would be dead by now. He really does care about me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is a bit short. Vote and comment if you like this chapter ❤️