Chapter 1

(A/N: Please don't start playing the song until I say so, it's to enhance the reading experience^^)

<January 2022>

Haewon's P.O.V

I can't believe that it's been a year since we broke up. 

"Haewon-ya! Why is your face so gloomy again?" someone interrupted me from my thoughts.

I turned around to the source of voice, "Eunhyuk oppa, can you not yell at me?" I grumbled in response.

"She's probably thinking about her ex again." Siwon, who had just appeared beside Eunhyuk, commented calmly. 

"Yah why are you guys bullying her?" Donghae appeared from behind me and patted my head, "Don't worry, Haewon. I totally understand how you feel."

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, "Of course you would, Donghae. You're so innocent to the point you don't realize the females you're dating are not good people." he said, causing Donghae to glare at him.

I glared playfully at Eunhyuk, "Hey, don't bully Donghae oppa like that. He's the only nice one out of all 9 of you." I stuck my tongue out do Eunhyuk.

Siwon looked at me in a flabbergasted expression, "I thought I'm the nicest out of all the members." he complained.

"Hey, I'm obviously the nicest! How can you say that Donghae is the nicest when we told you so many stories about our fights that started because of Donghae." Eunhyuk complained.

Donghae immediately raised his hands, "What do you mean? I'm innocent." he defended himself.

Leeteuk suddenly appeared out of the blue, "Are you children fighting again? For god sake you guys are already in your mid 30s but yet you still act like children." he shook his head, stressed from dealing with them for the past 17 years.

I wonder if Taeyong would end up like Leeteuk in a few years.

"Oh puhlease, let them have their fun, you old man. Come on children, continue on with your fighting. No one hurts Donghae though, he's my baby." Heechul rolled into the conversation and went to put his arm around his baby's shoulders.

"Are the crazy people gathering around right now?" Ryeowook appeared with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun snickered, "There's no Yesung hyung here, so you can't call it the crazy people gathering."

Yesung immediately joined the conversation, pulling Shindong along. "Yah! You shithead, you want me to slap your face?" he threatened Kyuhyun. Shindong was just laughing at them.

And since all 9 of them are here, let's just say the room immediately turned out noisy and crazy. Thank god I don't have to deal with them every single day since they are usually busy with variety shows, but if I stay with all 9 of them everyday I think I would die out of stress.

"What were you guys talking about by the way?" Shindong asked us. Eunhyuk shrugged, "Haewon's ex and Donghae's horrible choice of ex girlfriends." 

Heechul immediately knew who Eunhyuk was talking about, "Oh you mean Jaehyun from NCT? Why are you still thinking about him? Also Donghae, Eunhyuk is right though your choices of ex girlfriends are quite bad." he shook his head.

I glared at both of them, "I was not thinking about him!" I denied. They were about to protest but thankfully the other staff members called out to them for variety show. They all greeted me goodbye and left me except for Donghae.

"You're work is done right? You can leave first, I'll tell the others. I know it's raining right now and how you feel about rain." Donghae smiled at me and gestured me to go home.