Disclaimer

Hello and welcome!

Before we get to the fun Dramione content, I want to be serious for a moment. I will be posting this message on all of my fanfics.

1. The original author of the Wizarding World is acting increasingly hurtfully towards our trans siblings. This is not acceptable. I want no part of such close-mindedness or hatred. I understand that she has been problematic for a long time now. I can only apologise that it has taken such open hostility for me to really pay attention. I should have listened sooner to those she was hurting. I will do better.

2. Hermione is my stories is a Black woman. As much as I enjoyed Emma Watson's performance, I have a greater love for Black Hermione (as seen in some wonderful fanarts, fanfics, and the Cursed Child play). I reserve the right to delete any comments complaining about this.

3. NONE of this is up for debate. I do not wish to discuss either of the above points. Any comments that are arguing or complaining, will be deleted. This profile is a place of love, inclusion and celebration. I will report any profiles that post hateful comments. Hatefulness has no place on Wattpad, and I will not tolerate it.

4. I seriously considered taking down my stories, as I am concerned about the harm they may cause to communities that are already hurting. Ultimately, I decided that as long as people are finding joy in them, then they will stay up. If anything within them causes pain, please feel free to message me and I will address that as soon as I can.

I hope that you find something in my stories that you connect with, and I hope that you are able to feel seen within the world of fanfics.

Much love,

Charli