Chapter 10 : Date

The real plot starts!!

-----------

"Yoongi hyung, how much longer?" He asked slightly getting impatient, as he was leaning against the wall, next to the elder's room. 

Maybe he was in a hurry, maybe he was excited to go out after a long time. (Quarantine : Can't relate)

Jimin was tapping his toes a bit rapidly, as he started to bite his lips in anticipation. Wearing a fitted pants with his dark blue shirt tucked in, he looked fine as ever. 

He sighed as he let his finger run through his soft hair. 

"Jiminie," he heard a very familiar voice, to which he turned to his left side, only to see Taehyung coming towards him. "Why are all you dressed--- You're going out?" He asked, surprised laced in his voice. 

Jimin nodded excitedly. 

"Did Yoongi allow---"

"He's coming with me," he said, and Taehyung's eyes widened even more. 

"I want to come with you, can I?" The younger asked, with curious face. 

"No."

Jimin turned to where the voice came, and there Yoongi stood. 

Fuck.

The pink haired male thought to himself, as he was shamelessly checking out the elder unknowing to himself. Yoongi was wearing a torn jean with a round neck black tee. Simple, but he looked hot as fuck. Hot enough to make Park Jimin stare at him.

Yoongi smirked. 

Noticing the smug face on the elder, Jimin cleared his throat before looking away. 

"And no Taehyung, we're going on a date," the elder said, and both of the youngers' eyes widened. 

"We are?" 

"You are?"

Both of them asked at the same time, with just as much shock in their voices. 

"Yes, we are. Now, let's go," with that, before the blue haired male could tell anything, Yoongi grabbed his 'date' before going down the stairs. 

Taehyung's eyebrows were knitted together, as his eyes followed the other two. 

He very well knew that dating was forbidden in this mansion, and now Yoongi taking his best friend for a 'date'... seemed highly suspicious of him. 

"What is he planning?" He muttered under his breath. He knew Jimin wasn't the type to melt easily, but he was still worried. 

"Taehyung?" He heard a soft voice from behind him, to which he turned around. 

There stood Jungkook, with a nervous expression on his face, debating whether or not to meet the other's eyes. 

But when he just received silence from the latter, he slowly lifted his head to look at him. And he mentally winced at the look Taehyung gave him. 

It wasn't cold or hard, it wasn't filled with hate, it wasn't filled with annoyance like before, it wasn't filled with playfulness or teasing mode. It was... empty. 

His eyes were void of emotions, as it bored against the younger's nervous ones. 

"I'm---" He started.

Taehyung turned and walked away like he didn't even see anything in the first place. Jungkook could do nothing but watch him leave, with a tug in his inside.