The Best Picnic

Error P.O.V

It's a beautiful day outside

birds are singing flowers are blooming,

on days like these kids like the Charas and Frisks...

Are going on a picnic!

12:00 p.m
Charas and Frisks Support System
???/???/???

Everyone is excited for today as we rarely spend time with each other because of my job, everyone is busy scurrying here and there getting blankets, cooking food, and preparing many baskets as almost all the Charas and Frisks are coming. Nightmare and the gang decided to distract the Star Sanses as we enjoy our time at Flowertale, I offer them to let me do it while the others have fun but I think you know what happened ( ERROR NO 4TH WALL BREAKING ) " Duncle we're ready! " said Chara ( Undertale Chara ) " This is gonna be fun! We prepared lots and lots of food! " squealed Star ( Outertale Frisk ) " Can you please tell them not to bring only chocolates? Me and some others Charas and Frisks doesn't like chocolate that much" whined Aliza ( Horrortale Frisk ) I chuckled at this, they are hyper chocolate addict children for sure as the basket is full of chocolate dishes. " Of course Aliza, Life will be coming too so she will bring her famous butterscotch cinnamon pie " " Thanks! Duncle you're the best! " replied Core ( Core! Frisk ) " Can everyone line up please! Make sure you don't forget anything because we're about to leave! Please step in the portal one by one and wait with Ms. life for everyone to arrive! ". The kids line up and began to went into the portal while I wait for everyone to went in.

12:30 p.m
Flowertale
???/???/???

" Ah hello Error it's good to see you again, how are you today? " asked Life ( Reapertale Toriel ) " I'm fine " I replied " Everyone let's get the picnic ready, team A will take care of the giant picnic blanket while team B will bring out the food and utensil, team C will be on a lookout just in case those Star Sanses decided to visit here. " and with those words, everyone began to do what they're told to. In just a few minutes everything is set and everyone began to play, eat, sleep or do other activities to enjoy our time until X ( Xtale Chara ) came and ask me while some other Frisks and Charas behind him waiting for an answer " Duncle can you sing for us? I and some other Frisks and Charas want to hear a song " " Sorry kids I'm talking with Li- " " Don't worry about me go play with the kids, you deserve it " "All right, sit down everyone so we can start" " Yay thanks duncle! ". The Frisks and Charas sit down near me while I began singing a nursery rhyme...

Every good rhyme starts with
''Once Upon A Time''

I begin...

Long ago, far away,
centuries before (y)our day...

The other Frisks and Charas realize I've started a nursery rhyme so they sit with the other audience until everyone is there...

Humans lived, monsters roamed.
Both shared earth and sky as home.

Yet this peace came undone.
War was waged and humans won.

Forced below, monsters fell.
Humans trapped them with a spell.

Listen, children, to my words:
Ebott will eat you, beware the curse!
Monster teeth go clack, clack, clack...

Everyone repeats the last verse as I continue to sing...

If you climb the mountain, you won't come back!

Everyone smile as they made good memories when they fell...

Human child, human child, won't turn around.
Human child, human child - oops, they fell down!
Human child, human child, look out below...
down underground where the monsters go.

Oops, dropped your heart...

Started Chara...

Be careful in the dark.

Continued Choco ( Underswap Chara )...

Someone might take it, break it apart.

Past and Little ( Littletale Chara and Frisk ) sang...

Trouble on the left...
Trouble on the right...
Will you spare them, run, or fight?

X and Rock ( Xtale Chara and Undertone Chara ) continued...

Oops, dropped your heart...
Be careful in the dark.
Someone might take it, break it apart.

Everyone joins enjoying singing along...

Trouble on the left...
Trouble on the right...
Will you spare them, run, or fight?

Everone laugh as they shout the last part without care.

Ink P.O.V

I was shooked, we found out that the Bad Sanses were patrolling outside Flowertale for some reason so we were assuming that they are hiding something but never expect this! We pass through them by sending some Sanses to distract them. Everyone else here is also shooked seeing their Frisks and some odd reason the Charas to to play with the Destroyer, me seeing this make me think back my life choices...

( 775 Words / October 7, 2020 )

Edit : I almost forgot!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N

Yes I use a different writing style today cuz I want to try, comment down below if I should write like this or keep my old writing style. And if there's some spelling mistakes I'll be saying sorry as I'm writing on my phone right now, Oh and make sure to comment some request on the request page and asks in my 'The Misunderstood Glitch' book as a QnA has open there!

(MOVED)Fgod Error Sans Request Stories ( Probably Oneshots! )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें