Error's Lullaby

Error P.O.V

Everyone is quiet lately, usually Outer would kick me out by now... Strange. I wonder my gaze to the stars above which remind me of my family dancing to the song of my violin, I was a violinist in my younger days before I was ripped from my old home to never be seen again.

I sigh wondering if I could still play after years of not touching my violin which reminds me too much of my home... There's only one way to find out.

Dream P.O.V

Since Ink has been busy on his latest AU, I invited Blue and Outer to wander around the AUs of this multiverse enjoying every view we meet until we heard beautiful music that seems to come from the neighboring AU. Blue is as shock as I am as we decided to follow where it came from...

Nightmare P.O.V

The gang and I decided that we should have a break and adventure through the AUs since we rarely visit them, Everyone is having fun in the chocolate fountain awhile I have to keep on guard ( Not like I agree to it ), suddenly I can hear someone playing a violin nearby some I call the gang to check out who is playing that music.

3rd Person P.O.V ( SUPRISE! I don't think I ever make this P.O.V before )

As both groups arrive in Outertale not noticing each other, they were surprised to see the so-called destroyer's the one who is playing the song...

( The song Error is playing ⬇️ )

As the song ended a terrible pain suddenly shot into his soul causing him to accidentally drop the instrument as he tried to reach the last thing from his world only for it to get destroyed by the void... He was on the state of shock as tears fall from his eye sockets, he quickly get up and took another glance of the void saying Another day another torture leaving the hidden Sanses in a shock state...

( 340 Words / December 19, 2020 )

A / N

Request by : @AllTheUsersAreTook