1* Just

A/N
HEYY GUYYSSSS....
ok so this is my first fanfic.

It can be lame sometimes...
But everything has a reason or plays a part in the story..

I hope you enjoy it :)
Votings and Comments are very much appreciated....
Thank You🤍

ABOUT YOU:
Your name is y/n.
-a 21 year old foreign girl who is in Seoul for further studies.
-can speak English, your country's language and Korean.

(Well done you know yourself now 😌)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

It was a pleasant night, the view outside my window was peace...
and I was unable to sleep.. the clock kept clicking and hit the exact 1:00...

I was listening to some of the skz songs while doing my stupid assignments which was due for next week...

That's when I saw a sudden flash of light coming from one of the opposite dorm room's window..
I was quite surprised cause it's damn midnight and they are awake, then, there might be people living like me....the owls...
Hope we could start a committee of THE OWLS..

I shrugged it of and started focusing on my work again...while jamming and lip syncing the songs banging in my earphones...

I completed my work sooner than I predicted..may be due to the music in my veins or due to increment in my productivity at night, pfft....
the clock striked 2:45, I wasn't surprised... Usually I take more time...
I stretched my hands up and made a quirky noise which we all do..and looked around just to get surprised of the lights from that window..cause they didn't went off since then...
So I kept staring... Out of curiosity.

It was my first time to see a group of people there, when I moved in the dorm, I knew that people in this area are quite reserved one's, but these one's were quite jumpy, cheerful, they all were in comfy clothes, playing, drinking, eating something I don't know what, I squinted my eyes but nope, nothing was clear, neither the details nor the faces-
because they got some those type of magical window glasses through which u can see from inside but not from outside..sigh.. Darn those windows.. I just wanted to see drama and peeps..

But i saw figuress.. colored figures-

Honestly, while looking at them I felt a sudden solitude, need of friends, close oness..

Since I came here, I had people who I talk everyday but not friends, and close ones- definitely not..
I wanted those type one's~who would come to your place for a sleep over or to whom u can talk like forever....and still won't talk much, with whom silence is comfortable, laughing can lead to tears...
I guess either I'm not capable of having them or they aren't lucky enough to have me by their side...

Whatever it is, I'm felt something.. don't know what but yeah something.
A shiver in my shoulder diverted my mind before I dug deeper in my past and cry to sleep..
Though sleep after crying is soo good, I don't wanna accept but yes.. Even the skin glows in the morning... Hmm nicee but NO..

I started thinking about tomorrow, which was going to be my first day at my new part-time job for which I was super excited, cause I'll get to see my favorite idol groups...But sadly, I.AM.NOT.ALLOWED. to fangirling there...
No taking pictures without permission of anything or of anyone.

So Simple... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!

I started imagining scenarios, and went was deep in my thoughts that didn't even knew when time passed and I fell- fell asleep...
.
.
Next day, I woke up sunkissed.. Why it's so extra shiny today..
Ah. Right... It's a GoodMorning...
Cause it's my first day... I'll be blessing my eyes today.. I smiled..stretched and picked my phone to check any new messages or so...

Scrolling, Replying, Liking.. I plugged my phone in the charger.. And went to freshen up...

I saw myself in the mirror and noticed that I kinda lost weight after coming here, my eyes looks more big than before ( I got big cute almond shaped eyes which can be said was my charming point)

A smile appeared as I tuck my few strands of hair behind my ears... I started to revive myself ( MAKEUP TIME ) I just take 2-5 minutes to put it on..(not a big fan of makeup)

I chose simple outfit for the coming busy day, tied my hair in a ponytail cause I got thick hair which reach almost touching my tailbone.

I grabbed my house keys, phone and my bag...i was ready to step out but noticed something which let my creepy smile linger on my face and cursing in my mind.....guess what I FORGOT TO SWITCH ON THE DARN SWITCH OF CHARGER... hence my phone was on 21% and now it's on 14%...i sighed.. Grabbed the charger and stepped out..

It takes 15-20 mins approx to reach the company from my dorm or flat or a box in which I live in.. Whatever but yeah
Pretty close. Haah!!

While walking through traffic lights, buying my morning coffee, sending snaps,  I reached the company entrance.. I took a deep breathe in and out... I was nervous.

I decided to call my older friend Cha Hye Jin to accompany me.. Well she 
also works here in the management and i got here on her reference... Good to have such people. Always.

She is my older and first friend after I came to South Korea (had to mention South cause I don't wanna go to North...anyways)
She is also my senior in university and now in company too.. A bold, beautiful and a baby combo...

"So you want me to come down.. Pick you up..and accompany you?"

"Yes.. I mean you don't need to pick me up... As I can walk on my own.." I snorted

"Oh dear.. Not in the morning.." She sighed "I'm coming wait"

"Hehe.. Okies" I replied and ended the call
.........

End of Chapter.

Hope you Enjoyed it...Thank you for reading...
I will be making it interesting step by step..
Keep Reading.