5* Into

Minho's POV

Her phone rang with ringtone of my voice...gaining the attention from all the members...
When she went out they all looked me in surprise "i told you" I said with a shrug.

"So,do you like her because she is our fan and you are her bias ?" Channie hyung asked with a questioning look.

"Anni..(No).." I turned to him
"it's because I am becoming her fan.." I said with a genuine face and a small smile...

All of them gave me a warm smile in return..

"Woah.. This is going to be an interesting story of a fanboy..who himself has many fans" Changbin said with an aww look in his eyes.

"Huh.What." Both I and Channie hyung said with a confusing look..

"I--I umm....well Never mind" Changbin said and sat down scrolling his phone
And our eyes actually didn't followed him because obviously now it's normal for us...
..................................

Your POV

It's been two months now since I got the job.
And tomorrow's my birthday and luckily my day off too...
Yeah!!

Since, I never spent my birthday with someone for years now... I got habitual to celebrate it alone with cute little cupcakes...

So I decided to stay at home this birthday too and watch some shows or something with loads of food by my side...

Thinking this I snapped back to reality, just to realize that I have to buy grocery and it was already getting darker outside.

"Y/N it's getting late, you should go now...you can come tomorrow if you want to" My senior told me

"Ahh..no no who comes at work when you get few day off's in total and besides I am almost done....I am on the last part"

"Haah!!(sighing) This  child...Be a little quick then"
"Yes Sirr" I nodded.

I was translating the videos.. Or should I say giving English Subtitles to the videos....

Yeah..right..Actually I kind of got promoted not actually but i have been getting different but interesting tasks because of my great knowledge and ofcourse because I knew both the languages well...

And may be I'll soon become permanent employee too in just like one month... Because I'll be graduating from university soon...

Great Things on My Way...

"Are you done now" Senior came in asking
"Yes..i saved it here" I showed him while pointing at the screen
"Ok... I got it...you should go now..it's getting late"

I picked my bag and walked out of the room... I reached in the middle of corridor...when I heard my   senior say "Revert me when you reach...and Take this as an order"

"Yes sirr" I turned back while walking.

"Bhoo"
I blinked at him "What the heck was that ? Mr. Squirrel" I asked Han who suddenly appeared in front of me when I turned back after replying senior

"Aishhh.... Seriously..Why don't you get scared or get pranked...don't you feel any fear" He said while stomping his foot like a child.

I couldn't control my laughter after witnessing this scene...
"Yaahh...you are such a--" He yelled and started walking in the opposite direction and then tripped with his own foot.

"Oh my...." I said between my laugh and running behind him

"My god you are such a clumsy squirrel...here" I said while giving him my hand to get up...

"Yaahhh" He yelled while laughing

"Alright..alright It's my fault.. Now I have to go.. Bye" I said to him while nodding..
To which he agreed,
he's such baby I swear..

"Wait..are you getting off now" He asked
"Yes, why"

"Let's go together then I am also finished"

"Ok." I said
And we walked out...

Well Well, to make it clear, as you are confused now
In these two months I have got a lot closer to Skz because of my work...

"Ok then I'll go inside.. Bbye" I said to Han

"Ok Bye.." He replied with a smile and went on his way.

When I reached in my dorm.. I felt like I forgot something.. But I didn't know what.. So I got changed in my PJ's and t-shirt...and started taking out ingredients for the dinner...
There I realised... I had to go to buy the stuff..
I groaned in annoyance and went to while grab my things and shoes before heading out..

I am really a foodie person..like healthy to unhealthy I eat everything except spicy food I stay away from that...
Consider me same as Hyunjin and Chan... I don't hate spicy food in fact sometimes I crave it but not every time

When I reached at the store, It was warm inside...and started grabbing snacks first...

As I reached for strawberry ice cream, I suddenly grabbed someone's hand.... So I quickly pulled my hand back... And turned to see to say sorry..

"I am so--"
..................................

End of the chapter.

Hope you guys are liking it..
And do vote too..
𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤..😶

Thank you..