6* A

Your POV

When I reached at the store, It was warm inside...and started grabbing snacks first...

As I reached for strawberry ice cream, I suddenly grabbed someone's hand.... So I quickly pulled my hand back... And turned to see to say sorry..

"I am so--Lee Know" I stated loud enough I guess.

He quickly shushed me by putting his hand on my mouth.. (Damn MY HEART)..and see around to make sure nobody heard that..when he was sure he removed his hand..
(MY HEART STOPPED TOO.. Ufff...)

"Your voice is way to high pitched" He said adjusting his hoodie.

"That's because I was surprised to see you here" I stated honestly.

"By the way what you doing here at this hour" He asked.

"I am here to buy mattress"I said sarcastically.
Because it was obvious everything was in my basket and he saw that..

Well, the truth is I am controlling my emotions right now....that's why I spoke gibberish....

"Really, then let's buy it together" He said in even more sarcastic way and tilting his head.

I guess it was not that gibberish.. ( hehe)

"Okay,Let's go" I said after picking up the ice cream and going towards other section.

He was with me all along... Telling me stupid jokes...and making my cheeks sore...

"Are you having a party or something" He asked pointing at my basket which was full now.

"Anni..it's for the whole month" I stated truthfully.

We paid for our stuff....When my stomach growled...oops...

"It's on me, let's go back inside" He said and started walking inside.

"You don't have to, I'll pay for myself" I said moving after him.

Like seriously in front of my bias... Damn this body clock..

"Are you not going to pick any" He said bring my attention back to him..

"Hm..well..Are you not afraid if someone recognise you here" I said while picking up a snack.

"Hmm... That's why we'll sit in the corner" He stated while starring at the shelf.

We grabbed different types of snacks, sat down and started eating...while having small talks...and loud laughs...

He really made shed tears by telling his pranks on the members...

Though I have been comfortable around him since my first day at job...
But still I feel different with him... Different from a fangirl's view... Different in my heart...

We started gaining attention from people.. But it didn't bother us...and  I also made him sit where only I was able to see his face... So he was safe..too...

After we finished, we got out from store just to see that it was raining outside..

"Woah... How come there's rain so soon this time... It's still cold" I said while looking at rain.

"Global Warming" He said with a serious face.

I smiled at this...
"Okay.."

"I'll go get the umbrella"He smiled and went inside. AGAIN...

I pulled out my phone to see time and it was 11:25 my eyes widened...
My birthday was just 35 mins far...and I am here with my bias and in PJ's...
Awesome (in Veronica Park's iconic Tone)