7

Oikawa woke up and went to go wake up his daughter to get ready for the zoo trip today.

"Sachiii." Oikawa whispered in a soft tone.

"Gotta get up baby girl if you want to see the animals."

"Yayyy!! Animals mommy!!" Sachi yelled sitting up.

"Let's get you dressed first."

Oikawa let's Sachi pick out her outfit and she chose her lion shirt with some shorts. They then both headed down stairs to eat before the eventually left.

"Here. Eat your eggs." Oikawa said giving them to Sachi.

"Thanks mommy! Can I have some juice too?"

"Sure princess."

After eating Oikawa brought Sachi upstairs to brush her teeth and fix her hair. She then asked her mommy for two braids which Oikawa gladly did.

*texts*

Iwaizumi: Hey, I'm on my way to your house now.
Oikawa: we will be waiting :)

After waiting for 10 minutes they both hear a knock on the door.

"Lemme get it mommy!!"

Sachi then opens the door and Oikawa sees Iwaizumi dressed up all nice and blushes while looking down.

"Hey Sachi! You excited for today?" Iwaizumi says while petting her head.

"Yep! Thanks Mr. Iwa!"

"You can just call me Iwa if you want kiddo."

"Got it! Iwa." Sachi says with a big smile.

Oikawa was just watching the two interact and noticing how easy they both get along. That made Oikawa really happy. He was glad they both were good with each other.

"Ready to go you two." Oikawa said.

"Let's go then." Iwaizumi said while holding his hand out to Oikawa and Sachi.

Oikawa takes Iwaizumi's hand a little embarrassed and Sachi grabs Iwaizumi's pants. She then tugs on them looking up waiting for Iwaizumi to look at her.

"Up! Up!" Sachi says with grabbing arms towards Iwaizumi.

"Is it alright?" Iwaizumi asks Oikawa.

"It's fine." Oikawa says half that Sachi felt comfortable enough to be picked up by someone else.

Iwaizumi picks Sachi up and takes Oikawa's hand and then they head off to the zoo.

Getting to the zoo Iwaizumi pays for everyone which Oikawa kept telling him he would pay for both him and Sachi but Iwaizumi wouldn't have it.

"I invited you guys out, so let me pay."

"Yeah mommy let him pay."

"Whatever! Both of you are so stubborn." Oikawa says pinching both of their cheeks.

Oikawa then realized he was doing the same to Iwaizumi and quickly stopped while blushing.

They first headed off the the Lion exhibit. Iwaizumi saw Sachi's shirt and assumed they were her favorite.

"Lionsss!! They go grrr!" Sachi said.

Iwaizumi put Sachi down to let her walk up to the glass to see the lions. She walked up to them glass trying to growl at the lions. Then one of the lions came up to her and growled back.

She then ran away and hid behind Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"You alright princess?" Oikawa asked.

"They are kinda scary...let's go look some other place now." Iwaizumi said.