Friend's

Tord's pov~
Would edd or matt really say that? I would have to make tom trust me if i wanted answers i guess. "Tom? How do you feel about not taking your pill's?" He looked up at me like i was some kind of god who could make the rain disappear and nodded. So we got up from the table and going back to the living room he sat down while i turned a scooby doo on. I was about to walk away before feeling a tug on the back of my hoodie. "Tom I'll be right back i just gotta make a phon call ok?" He looked down all sad and nodded before letting go and watching the show. I walked to the kitchen doorway and just watched him to make sure he was ok before i called. Once i knew he was fine i called pau and pat since they were my most trusted soldiers and friend's. "Hey uh..." "It's fine called me tord for now" "oh... uh... ok tord. So why are you calling?" I couldnt describe what was wrong with him so i thought of a plan. "Dress in normal clothes and meet me at this address." "Yes sir on our way." After the call ended i went back to tom. He looked up at me and patted the seat next to him telling me to sit. I could only smile as i sat next to him.

Mini time skip~
I heard the door knock. I looked over at time and he looked freaked out. "It's fine but if your scared then hide under the covers." Not even a second after i said that he was under the cover. "Coming!" I walked to the door to see pau and pat. "Hey guy's c'mon in." They walked in looking around till pat spoke up. "So why did you want us uh... tord?" I shushed him and waved to make them follow till we made it to the couch. "Tom? Can you come out i want you to meet my friend's. They can help you?" He peeked his head out and patted the couch for me to sit. I sat down to feel i tight hug at my waist. "Can they come over now?" I felt him nodd in my waist so i waved to them saying it was ok. "Hey tom im pat and this is paul? Can we ask you some questions?" He looked up and pointed to pat and nodded the moved his other two fingers to me and pau and shook his head no. "Ok they won't come." He f ollowed pat to hjis room while i sat and talked to pau.

Pat's pov~
I followed tom to what seemed to be his room. We sat down on his bed before i started to talk. "So tom what seems to be the problem?" He opened his mouth only to shut it and point to himself. "Why don't you wanna talk tom?" "I... they said... i didn't deserve to..." "Who said that tom?" "Edd, matt and tord..." "And why would they tell you this?" "Because i ruined everything..." "Tom tord want's you to talk i don't know about edd or matt but tord does. Do you mind if he comes in here now?" "He can come..." "Ok i'll be right back." I walked over to the door pooking my head out and calling tord after hearing a ok i shut the door and sat back down. The door opened to reveal tord looking worried. "He's ok but he wants totalk to you right tom?" "Ye-yeah..."  Tord walked over and sat down before i left the room going back to pau.

Tord's pov~
I sat down next to tom and pat left soon after. After a couple of minutes of nothing i felt tom hug me from behind. "Tom?" "Please... don't leave me..." i felt my heart shatter and myself smile. "I promise." I picked tom up and we left the room. "So we have one extra room if you to wanna stay the night?" "No we have... work so we should be heading back see ya later tord, bye tom." Then they left. "Alright i guess we should get you to bed to huh?" When i turned around tom and his fuzzy blanket were gone. "Tom where you go?" I looked all over the apartment except my room. When i opened it i saw tom laying in my bed asleep hugging his blanket and my heart melted. I got in some pajama pants and took my hoodie off leaving my t-shirt on. I crawled in bed next to tom putting me and him under the covers.

AN~
783 word's